Weather Talk

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hit 80 today. Ill be posting about severe tstorms for the first time this year tomorrow afternoon. We are way behind in the severe weather this year.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not post 2017....;)
you don't really need front locker if you move the weight balance over the rear that does have a locker or lim slip I think ford uses. I don't have front in anything and they do good. pretty sure they have atko in load ratings for that, got the most miles out of the other ones I tried, goodyear and that are useless again in 40 those normally went 60-75 as work tires, half ton non work 80-100

Reactions: Caper
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
We are in the enhanced risk for severe weather today. Windy as usual right now transporting that moisture northward.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It flurries this morning. Nothing really sticking.
Going to be nice this afternoon. Tomorrow is going up to 50 again. Good because I’m taking a new box and mattress to the camp.
I’ll try and get a few pictures.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We are in the enhanced risk for severe weather today. Windy as usual right now transporting that moisture northward.
Just saw that on the news. Looks like everyone is going to get wet in the next few days. Then it will be here for the weekend. :)
As long as it’s gone for Monday. If it’s nice, I’m going out with @PBishop , and @ToolmanJohn and the wives. In the valley. Should be good, if the weather is good.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Just saw that on the news. Looks like everyone is going to get wet in the next few days. Then it will be here for the weekend. :)
As long as it’s gone for Monday. If it’s nice, I’m going out with @PBishop , and @ToolmanJohn and the wives. In the valley. Should be good, if the weather is good.
Caper
I just looked outside and the snow is really coming down. It can stop anytime, thank you. :)
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
you don't really need front locker if you move the weight balance over the rear that does have a locker or lim slip I think ford uses.
The truck was empty, there was no weight. And I do have a manual rear locker. But the frame in the front was on the ground, and the rear passenger wheel was in the air, and I’m not sure that a front locker would even have gotten me out.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It flurries this morning. Nothing really sticking.
Going to be nice this afternoon. Tomorrow is going up to 50 again. Good because I’m taking a new box and mattress to the camp.
I’ll try and get a few pictures.
Caper
90% chance of rain here, but nothing yet....

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
The truck was empty, there was no weight. And I do have a manual rear locker. But the frame in the front was on the ground, and the rear passenger wheel was in the air, and I’m not sure that a front locker would even have gotten me out.
that's what I'm saying, frame wouldn't have been on the ground if you had weight on the rear, you could just carry your 500 around not sure it would be great for mileage but when you do get stuck youd have that

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Plus , it’s a Ford. :D
Ah ho, probably stored it there .:)
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ll get that (90% chance as of early this morning) on Wednesday. So much moisture in my new road from weekend snow that I could only work about a fourth of it today. Got stuck in my 4 wheel drive F-250 and only barely was able to pull it out with my tractor...:eek:

View attachment 123104 View attachment 123105

That’s what you call buried up. ;)
Not a good way to polish the rims! HA!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!