Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
South of my property is no hunting National Wildlife refuge. One of the turkeys I had been after on my land was hanging out down there where they couldnt be molested. They went in and shot it. I called the warden and waited till he arrived. Bird was seized and they got written 2 citations each. They were cool and made it sound like an honest mistake but this s*** happens every year just with different people.
I watch that show, North Woods Law,
and they get guys doing the same thing.
I wish those turkeys in Maine would get their passports and and fly to Nova Scotia. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Its a shame that those type of people have to ruin the hunt for everyone else when they don't do it properly. I had the same problem with a poacher near my place last year ,deer hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My buddy in Alberta got the guy , on his game camera, coming towards the camera, in his woods, then driving out with a deer on the back of the Jeep tire. He gave the video to DNR and the guy said he had permission. Haha. From who.
He has the only bit of woods for a long way.
Too bad he didn’t get stuck. :)
Caper

Reactions: jwfirebird
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Its a shame that those type of people have to ruin the hunt for everyone else when they don't do it properly. I had the same problem with a poacher near my place last year ,deer hunting.

Oh, and another Canadian.
Welcome from the east coast.
I hunt at my buddies ranch in Alberta every year. :)
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

I guess my point was....what is a poacher...?

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

I was just trying to figure out what a poacher is?

Reactions: Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!