Weather Talk

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Tornadic storm started right over us. Dropped a massive tornado near Lawrence. Its rolling into the KC metro as a tornado emergency. Ive got family in Bonner Springs and it looks to be ground zero at this time.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tornadic storm started right over us. Dropped a massive tornado near Lawrence. Its rolling into the KC metro as a tornado emergency. Ive got family in Bonner Springs and it looks to be ground zero at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Radar looks like it just missed KC and went north a little. Prayers work!

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
What’s the temperature in NM this time of year. And how hi up are you in elevation. :)
Caper
I posted today’s weather in [HASHTAG]#3990[/HASHTAG].

My property is at 8,000’

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Radar looks like it just missed KC and went north a little. Prayers work!

Unless you’re a little North of KC? Sorry, I ask my Mom (a Methodist pastor) questions like this all the time.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wait a minute!!!! What about the people just north of KC that also prayed....;)
We'll see I bet they prayed also! A direct hit on KC would be really bad! Think I need to rethink our computer system at work? Clouds?
Unless you’re a little North of KC? Sorry, I ask my Mom (a Methodist pastor) questions like this all the time.

Your Mom is a Pastor? Cool! Which translation of the Good Book (Bible) does she teach out of? I was involved in in depth Bible study for ten years, five as a student and five as a study leader and severed as education director. Did I ever learn the internal workings of a Church. Really soured me on church, the Lutheran Church that I was a member of went through a nasty Church split, I balled,we joined a non demon and it starting growing leaps and bounds and the same thing started. We don't belong to a Church now and live in a small community, We have visited a few churches locally and find there Pastors/teachers inept. I despise preaching, just teach me! OK, my soap box is fixing to crumble, I'll get off! HA! When I ride and see what God created, I really feel in touch with the creator! Thank You Father!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We'll see I bet they prayed also! A direct hit on KC would be really bad! Think I need to rethink our computer system at work? Clouds?

Your Mom is a Pastor? Cool! Which translation of the Good Book (Bible) does she teach out of? I was involved in in depth Bible study for ten years, five as a student and five as a study leader and severed as education director. Did I ever learn the internal workings of a Church. Really soured me on church, the Lutheran Church that I was a member of went through a nasty Church split, I balled,we joined a non demon and it starting growing leaps and bounds and the same thing started. We don't belong to a Church now and live in a small community, We have visited a few churches locally and find there Pastors/teachers inept. I despise preaching, just teach me! OK, my soap box is fixing to crumble, I'll get off! HA! When I ride and see what God created, I really feel in touch with the creator! Thank You Father!

NIV I think. Sorry, I wasn’t really looking to have any real level of theological discussion.

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
The tornado warning started 4 miles north of my parents house. It got clear of them and dropped a tornado. Then it cycled and dropped a monster that was on the ground for a long time. Family in Bonner Springs is good. KC dodged a bullet as the tornado was headed into an area called The Legends which is filled with Restaurants, shops, etc. You can see pictures of it all over the internet wrapped in rain. Reed Timmer shot a probe into it and the probe went up to 34k feet inside the storm.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

When I ride in God’s Country. :)
Isn’t that a song.
I’m sure everyone in the line of fire is praying, no matter what denomination.
Saw on the news Ohio got hit hard.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The tornado warning started 4 miles north of my parents house. It got clear of them and dropped a tornado. Then it cycled and dropped a monster that was on the ground for a long time. Family in Bonner Springs is good. KC dodged a bullet as the tornado was headed into an area called The Legends which is filled with Restaurants, shops, etc. You can see pictures of it all over the internet wrapped in rain. Reed Timmer shot a probe into it and the probe went up to 34k feet inside the storm.
Saw that on the news too. Not the probe. Haven’t they been trying to get a probe in a twister for awhile.
34K , that’s incredible.
Doesn’t look good tomorrow either. Good luck KS.
I’m worried for everyone down there.
Your doing a great job keeping us up to date. Keep it up. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!