Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
had the daisy and 22 when I was younger, they are a lot cooler now. I got a Benjamin marauder in 25, big long range rifle scope, 3000psi, the tank will shoot like 20 shots before falling off and its a bit more powerful than a 22. supposed to be able to take ground hogs at 100y and boars at 30y. though I haven't done much of that it is very accurate and cheap for plinking
We were the lucky kids. Haha
:)
Caper

Reactions: jwfirebird
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Careful Kid you'll shoot your eye out.

58fa1e8f3d4917db81d548461371a79d

P

PNWGuy

Funny Ron Swanson weather clothing transportation

Supposed to get some weather today.

Thunderstorms, lightning, large hail, winds around 50mph. Quite a storm for this area. Normal weather for the Midwest.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement
P

PNWGuy

44 degrees this morning and supposed to be 73 and sunny. 80 degrees by Sunday and then begins our fire season with no rain for months and temps in the 80's and 90's with low humidity.

Asked my dad if he wanted to go for a short ride on Moscow Mountain, but he declined due to a bad neck and volunteered my mom. I guess there will be no fun on today's ride... :(

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Alright that is enough bragging on the cool weather! :D
Haha, you guys bragged all spring how nice it was when we were freezing our buts off. :D
I’m sure we’ll be getting warm soon. :) Not 100 . Haha
Come up anytime. .25 cents on the dollar. Or .30 So you get $1.30 for every US dollar. Nice for you guys. Sucks for us going to the US.
My wood is coming Thursday, so I expect it to be warm. :)
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haha, you guys bragged all spring how nice it was when we were freezing our buts off. :D
I’m sure we’ll be getting warm soon. :) Not 100 . Haha
Come up anytime. .25 cents on the dollar. Or .30 So you get $1.30 for every US dollar. Nice for you guys. Sucks for us going to the US.
My wood is coming Thursday, so I expect it to be warm. :)
Caper
Well there is that snow thing! :D

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!