Weather Talk

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
We are at the kids swim meet and it is miserable even in the shade. Supposed to be nasty storms starting about 4. I hope we can make it home before they hit.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
P

PNWGuy

Been cold and rainy here the past week. Wanted to go on a ride today, but girlfriend refuses to ride if it's under 75 degrees.

Looking like the weather is going to be mild for the foreseeable future. Perfect for doing yard work and hiking, but a little cool for riding...

Weather

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Been cold and rainy here the past week. Wanted to go on a ride today, but girlfriend refuses to ride if it's under 75 degrees.

Looking like the weather is going to be mild for the foreseeable future. Perfect for doing yard work and hiking, but a little cool for riding...

View attachment 137544
Does she always ride in her bikini.
:D
We’ve had one day at 75 degrees so far. Haha
Caper

Reactions: Mopower58
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A little “warm” feeling with the humidity today. 90 but feels like 104. Sweating like a politician under oath.

View attachment 137582
Holy crap. That’s warm. It’s not even 50 here today. Haha
I saw on the news the wind and rain ripped a set of traffic lights off the wire they were on in Georgia. Somewhere. :)
Caper

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Flat out storming again. Flash flooding. Supposed to be a stormy day. Good times.

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
What are your two buddies. Haha
:)
Caper

young deer come up to the yard all the time to eat or see what im doing if im being quiet, not very scared, kinda bad but mama and these two only move when im right on them with the pioneer. but they never get shot at if they are on my property. father in law is the only one that hunts back there really but he only will shoot big bucks every couple years, and split the meat with me, no one else eats it

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Flat out storming again. Flash flooding. Supposed to be a stormy day. Good times.
Been raining all night and hasn't stopped yet, bet we've had 3 inches so far and supposed to rain most of the day, going to pick my snuggle bunny, perfect day for snuggling! HA!

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Been raining all night and hasn't stopped yet, bet we've had 3 inches so far and supposed to rain most of the day, going to pick my snuggle bunny, perfect day for snuggling! HA!
My folks have had 5.5" since yesterday. We are only at 4". More rain coming this afternoon.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
young deer come up to the yard all the time to eat or see what im doing if im being quiet, not very scared, kinda bad but mama and these two only move when im right on them with the pioneer. but they never get shot at if they are on my property. father in law is the only one that hunts back there really but he only will shoot big bucks every couple years, and split the meat with me, no one else eats it
Ha. He sounds like me. Does and fawns are safe with me. And it always has to be bigger than the last. Haha. I’m pretty good now. The last one I got was a 12 point around 240 lbs. But you never know, I have a few big boys on my trail cam’s. Only got bigger since last year.
:D
Caper

Reactions: Razorback
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!