Weather Talk

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Beautiful day today. Went fishing down at our pond. Grasshoppers are the ticket.
20190727 163457

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hot already at the camp. Brought the Ac down. Nice. :) Should have done this years ago. Up early shingled the shed. Love the nail gun. A side in an hour. Haha. My brother had it started. Just ridge cap. Drive today.
Caper

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Some bad pop up storms here. Yesterday part of the airport dome roof blew off, today sections of the big mall got flooded from roof leaks. Just came back from Atlanta area and stopped to put up the Mustangs convertible roof 30 seconds before cloud burst. Sunny one minute, raining buckets the next. Typical summertime in the south.

advertisement
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Already 80 this morning. High around 87. Humidity around 81%. 20% chance of showers. Rinse and repeat for the next 7 days.

Reactions: Caper
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
No estimated time for restoration. Like an idiot I have a transfer switch but no generator.
The real idiots are those that don’t have a transfer switch and back feed voltage to the transformer. A lineman friend asked someone to cut off their generator briefly to complete some work and the homeowner said no, so his house line got clipped.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
No estimated time for restoration. Like an idiot I have a transfer switch but no generator.
I have neither but have looked into a PTO generator for my tractor. Been pretty lucky living in my place for ten years and only had power out a couple of times, The longest was because some ahole cut down a couple of poles.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!