Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
7C67F274 95D3 4F5B 8796 0D81C876F0E5
70 degrees this morning. Rain overnight and more today. Good for the lawn. :)
A woman had a bad day Friday when she parked in front of a fire hydrant. I guess the fire department wanted to teach her a lesson. Plus she had to stay until they cleaned up. Plus she got a ticket. Haha
That was in town here. Haha
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Best low humidity today, spring like weather...but had committed to wife to go furniture shopping today. Not a happy camper. LOL
Even before my stroke I went buying not "shopping". :cool: I have seen too many shoppers come out empty handed but buyers go in knowing what they want and spend a lot less time in there. That is why wal-mart and I never got along.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
62 this morning. Feels decent, slept with window up. We fixing start a slow warm up now.
62 here this morning too. :)
Going up to 80’s.
Beautiful day.
Going to have lunch with Pbishop and Toolmanjohn. Talk about our Cape Breton trip. Too much to show them in a few days. :)
Should be good
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Beautiful morning. 65 degrees, going up to 80.
The Queen Elizabeth and the Queen Mary are in Halifax harbour this morning together. 4500 people between the two. And those 4500 people have @Montecresto ‘s money. :D
The Queen Mary looks twice the size of the Elizabeth.
I had my 17’ center console out our time the Queen Mary came in, and met it at the mouth of the harbour at sunrise. It moves pretty fast for a gigantic ship.
:)
Caper

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Been pretty nice here the last couple of days hate to say anything because I know it will change.

Reactions: Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!