Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We have

100% tomorrow. Haha. Saying we could get over 5” of rain with 80 + mph wind. .
Got most everything picked up. A couple things my wife will help me with when she gets home.
Hopefully everyone else picks up theirs. :)
Caper
Her brand new car, two weeks old, will sit in the storm while the Pioneer sits in the garage.
She doesn’t like that.
I told her I need a bigger garage, then she can put her car in too.
:)
:D
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We have

100% tomorrow. Haha. Saying we could get over 5” of rain with 80 + mph wind. .
Got most everything picked up. A couple things my wife will help me with when she gets home.
Hopefully everyone else picks up theirs. :)
Caper
Funny how they try to make the hurricane worse than it actually is. They stand on the beach and talk about the wind gusts. I always went to the beach for those gusts, need a few around here now. Supposed to be 100 here tomorrow. Stay safe @Caper!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Her brand new car, two weeks old, will sit in the storm while the Pioneer sits in the garage.
She doesn’t like that.
I told her I need a bigger garage, then she can put her car in too.
Caper
That's why we buy Mopar here. Outside doesn't hurt them. :p

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Funny how they try to make the hurricane worse than it actually is. They stand on the beach and talk about the wind gusts. I always went to the beach for those gusts, need a few around here now. Supposed to be 100 here tomorrow. Stay safe @Caper!
If it stays at the strength they are saying, that’s a strong N’OR Eastern.
We get those storms every winter and fall. It will probably knock out power. I put a gen panel in after Juan. Power was out for days.
Haven’t used it yet. Haha. Knock wood. :)
During Juan the University kids were on the boardwalks on the harbour that were being destroyed. Just loving it. And for sure someone will get too close at Peggy’s Cove. It’s famous for taking people from the middle of the country, Canada and the US. Once they go in, they disappear. And it doesn’t matter how many signs they put up, people still push their luck. They’ve never heard of a rouge wave. Open ocean to Europe.
People are stupid. Haha.
As long as my neighbors trees don’t crush my garage or truck. Should be good. Haha. Famous last words.
I’m ready for whatever.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That's why we buy Mopar here. Outside doesn't hurt them. :p
Haha, it’s not the rain I’m worried about. That’s just going to give it a good wash. It’s the pieces of crap flying around. I’ll try and put the truck beside it , right to the house.
Haha.
And my brothers Ram 1500 4x4 doesn’t even see the snow. It’s in his garage all winter.
Our Toyota’s sit out 365. Haha.
Gotta keep the 500 out of the weather. Haha
Caper

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think the weather forecasters dramatize hurricanes . It's their time to shine and have a little excitement. Besides how treacherous is standing in front of a green screen and pointing .

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haha, it’s not the rain I’m worried about. That’s just going to give it a good wash. It’s the pieces of crap flying around. I’ll try and put the truck beside it , right to the house.
Haha.
And my brothers Ram 1500 4x4 doesn’t even see the snow. It’s in his garage all winter.
Our Toyota’s sit out 365. Haha.
Gotta keep the 500 out of the weather. Haha
Caper
I was just messing with you. Our Ram always sits outside, the P1000 and the 71 Duster are in the garage.

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The weather was beautiful here today, took the sevenhundo for a ride!

F83FC3D0 F863 46CC 9B66 CBC47ADF8842
909D50BB 888F 46CB AD70 94B4F0FF7A3B

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
New update.
Hurricane Warning.
Looks like we could get winds up to 90 mph. We’re definitely going to loose power. For how long is the question. :)
Went by the harbour last night, still all kinds of boats in the basin. Guess they don’t remember Juan , when they were all pushed ashore at the end of the basin. And into million dollar homes.
Costco was crazy with line ups yesterday for propane. And food. Canadian Tire was out of batteries, flashlights, all camping gear, like stoves and lanterns. And generators.
Could be worse than Juan.
And I just did my roof last year. Supposed to be good for up to 100 mph. I guess we’ll see. Fingers crossed.
Everything is picked up and put away.
My damn neighbor has a piece of plywood on his deck, and crap laying around his lawn. He better pick it up this morning or I will.
Damn people are stupid. :)
And there are actually people online, that are crapping on people for getting ready for the storm. Haha. Just gotta shake your head.
Juan killed a few people up here last time. Hopefully good this time.

Rain is supposed to start around 4:00 am. And get heavy this afternoon and evening and overnight is the worst. Of course. Guess we’ll see Sunday morning.

Fingers crossed.

Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
C68DB631 0515 4E23 B004 9B725B97FDFF
New update.
Hurricane Warning.
Looks like we could get winds up to 90 mph. We’re definitely going to loose power. For how long is the question. :)
Went by the harbour last night, still all kinds of boats in the basin. Guess they don’t remember Juan , when they were all pushed ashore at the end of the basin. And into million dollar homes.
Costco was crazy with line ups yesterday for propane. And food. Canadian Tire was out of batteries, flashlights, all camping gear, like stoves and lanterns. And generators.
Could be worse than Juan.
And I just did my roof last year. Supposed to be good for up to 100 mph. I guess we’ll see. Fingers crossed.
Everything is picked up and put away.
My damn neighbor has a piece of plywood on his deck, and crap laying around his lawn. He better pick it up this morning or I will.
Damn people are stupid. :)
And there are actually people online, that are crapping on people for getting ready for the storm. Haha. Just gotta shake your head.
Juan killed a few people up here last time. Hopefully good this time.

Rain is supposed to start around 4:00 am. And get heavy this afternoon and evening and overnight is the worst. Of course. Guess we’ll see Sunday morning.

Fingers crossed.

Caper
Oh, this is a picture of the little garage I put up at the camp for the bike. Haha. Looks like that may be that for my garage. Haha.
It’s solid, but not sure for 100 mph winds. My brother was down and sent me this picture. Could be it’s last. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 153737
Oh, this is a picture of the little garage I put up at the camp for the bike. Haha. Looks like that may be that for my garage. Haha.
It’s solid, but not sure for 100 mph winds. My brother was down and sent me this picture. Could be it’s last. :)
Caper
News just said it’s probably going to land as a cat 2 in Halifax.
Just great.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Back down to a 1. Haha.
Got my neighbor to pick up his. Crap. :)
Starting to rain on and off.
Sustained winds are 85 mph now.
Hopefully Dorian doesn’t like cold water. :)
Wouldn’t be good out in a boat right now. No matter how big it is. :)
Wind is pretty calm right now. I suspect that will change. Haha
Have a good day.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!