1. 500
Trash can

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a website I go to that shows weather patterns out to about 16 days. Showing decent cool down around 25th of this month. Spats of little below normal weather starting in about 1 week or so. It updates every 4 hours. But, this is weather we are talking about too. This has been holding true for about a 5 days now.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I have a website I go to that shows weather patterns out to about 16 days. Showing decent cool down around 25th of this month. Spats of little below normal weather starting in about 1 week or so. It updates every 4 hours. But, this is weather we are talking about too. This has been holding true for about a 5 days now.
It was 45 degrees here this morning.
I saw that too, that you’re going to cool down and we’re going to warm up a bit. Jet stream. :)
Stay cool today.
And have a great day.
:)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing and SWB
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
88 with afternoon into evening into morning showers and possibly a light show slated here today

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
lol..no, I meant lightning. I've never seen the northern lights. It seems the company always waited until blizzards were arriving to send me to Canada. lol
Haha, I’ve only seen them a couple times. I can see them at the camp, a little farther north and no lights.
Haha, and what’s wrong with a good blizzard. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha, I’ve only seen them a couple times. I can see them at the camp, a little farther north and no lights.
Haha, and what’s wrong with a good blizzard. :)
Caper
Let's just say I never needed to learn that negative 40 is where the Celsius and Fahrenheit scales meet. I distinctly remember telling my wife how cold it was by saying it could warm up 80 degrees and still be cold enough to freeze water outside.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Let's just say I never needed to learn that negative 40 is where the Celsius and Fahrenheit scales meet. I distinctly remember telling my wife how cold it was by saying it could warm up 80 degrees and still be cold enough to freeze water outside.
Haha, I’ve hunted in Alberta at that cold. Haha, not much fun sitting in that cold. He’d have to be a giant for me to take my hands out of my gloves to clean him. :) A couple years ago, I was gonna take a giant walking with the does I was watching. A guy we were hunting with shot at another one, and he was gone. Haha. I wasn’t that mad.
And you know it cold when it’s-40
But it’s a dry cold out there. Haha. It’s still damn cold.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!