Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Same here. Haha
Got to 52 degrees here today. It felt really nice.
Going to below freezing tonight.
Don’t know what’s going on down there but they are calling for a Nor’ this weekend.
That’s not good.
I don’t want any more snow.
Haha
Caper
Eeeya!!!!!!! 😳

No it’s going to be sunny and 65* here on Saturday.

R

rickoshea

we're up at our rental property in the okanagan for a couple weeks.sunny and warm for the next week.it's supposed to hit 13 celcius today.i'd still prefer to be at the cottage playing in the snow.

Reactions: SWB and Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
we're up at our rental property in the okanagan for a couple weeks.sunny and warm for the next week.it's supposed to hit 13 celcius today.i'd still prefer to be at the cottage playing in the snow.
35* this morning in NW AR.

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
we managed to hit 16 celsius today.it felt like a cold summer day...if the surrounding hills weren't covered with snow.
That will kick the crap out of the snow at the camp.
It poured rain all night here, so took a lot of the snow in Halifax, but looking at the camp, it doesn’t look like that much snow went anywhere.
It’s been 10 degrees and windy all day, so that will help the ice in the lakes disappear.
Hopefully
😊
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
60*, blue sky and SUNSHINE all day.... gorgeous day in the southern Rockies.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
R

rickoshea

That will kick the crap out of the snow at the camp.
It poured rain all night here, so took a lot of the snow in Halifax, but looking at the camp, it doesn’t look like that much snow went anywhere.
It’s been 10 degrees and windy all day, so that will help the ice in the lakes disappear.
Hopefully
😊
Caper
my neighbour across the street up at the cottage called me this morning and asked me if i wanted my driveway plowed.i guess it's been snowing there recently.last time i was up the lake ice way over a foot thick.winter is holding fast up there.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
my neighbour across the street up at the cottage called me this morning and asked me if i wanted my driveway plowed.i guess it's been snowing there recently.last time i was up the lake ice way over a foot thick.winter is holding fast up there.
I just watched the weather and it’s been snowing all night, and is going to snow all day at the camp. Wind from the gulf brings heavy snow squalls.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Any hand sanitizer around down there. Getting pretty scarce around here. People are even going crazy over toilet paper. And we don’t even have any cases yet. Haha
Talk about panicked people.
🤦🏻‍♂️
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Any hand sanitizer around down there. Getting pretty scarce around here. People are even going crazy over toilet paper. And we don’t even have any cases yet. Haha
Talk about panicked people.
🤦🏻‍♂️
Caper
I never have used hand sanitizer nor shopped for it. As a former mechanic hand washing was second nature. You and I have survived so many "things" i.e., bird flu,swine flu,ebola,end of the millennium 1999-2000 etc. No need to panick,besides we are rural and don't have mass transit.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!