1. 1000-3
IMG 1849

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I never have used hand sanitizer nor shopped for it. As a former mechanic hand washing was second nature. You and I have survived so many "things" i.e., bird flu,swine flu,ebola,end of the millennium 1999-2000 etc. No need to panick,besides we are rural and don't have mass transit.
I think we’re the same age, and growing up in the 60’s with 7 boys in my family, you played outside. When one person got something, everyone had it. Haha
I’ve worked outside all my life and that’s the first thing I do when I come in the house. Wash my hands.
My wife, being a teacher, last year, I was looking to get something for her to put on her desk so she can clean her hands after touching some of the rug rats.
Living outside playing as a kid, now I don’t get sick, don’t even get a cold, even if my wife has one. Haven’t had the flu since I was a kid.
I know this one is new, but I’m the same, wash your hands.
I do as soon as I go in the house.

Anyway, I saw Troy getting a bunch of big gators last night. When is the season open down there. Summer ?

We’re going to get a Nor’easter tomorrow, hopefully not what they are calling for. With a little luck it will go out to sea.
😊
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think we’re the same age, and growing up in the 60’s with 7 boys in my family, you played outside. When one person got something, everyone had it. Haha
I’ve worked outside all my life and that’s the first thing I do when I come in the house. Wash my hands.
My wife, being a teacher, last year, I was looking to get something for her to put on her desk so she can clean her hands after touching some of the rug rats.
Living outside playing as a kid, now I don’t get sick, don’t even get a cold, even if my wife has one. Haven’t had the flu since I was a kid.
I know this one is new, but I’m the same, wash your hands.
I do as soon as I go in the house.

Anyway, I saw Troy getting a bunch of big gators last night. When is the season open down there. Summer ?

We’re going to get a Nor’easter tomorrow, hopefully not what they are calling for. With a little luck it will go out to sea.
😊
Caper
Alligator season in Mississippi only last about 10 days. Lat year they issued 960 permits and the season was August 30 through Sept 9.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yes it was at night time when it came through too.
I don’t know what that is like because we don’t get them here, and I’m thankful for that.
I know I wouldn’t hear the sirens, I sleep like a log. My wife can crawl over me and I don’t wake up.
Couldn’t be a worse time to get one, at night.
I saw on the news, one woman woke up and went to get her daughter, as her daughter sat up, the front of the house ripped off and took the daughter. She must have had a guardian angel, because she landed in the neighbors pool. And lived.
Crazy. Must have been a crazy ride.
They said the tornadoes were on the ground for over an hour.
Some houses gone completely, and neighbours house still there, untouched.
Cant imagine.
Caper

Reactions: SWB and Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Any hand sanitizer around down there. Getting pretty scarce around here. People are even going crazy over toilet paper. And we don’t even have any cases yet. Haha
Talk about panicked people.
🤦🏻‍♂️
Caper
That’s always the case. But this new virus has spread around the world. Italy is set to quarantine 16 million people. Preparation while you can is prudent. But panic is wholly unnecessary.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s always the case. But this new virus has spread around the world. Italy is set to quarantine 16 million people. Preparation while you can is prudent. But panic is wholly unnecessary.
We don’t even have a case in Nova Scotia yet. What’s it going to be like when we get one. Haha
March break for the kids is two weeks away.
My wife is in her last year of teaching and I told her after March break, keep the kids outside for two weeks. And tell them not to touch each other.
Haha.
But that’s how it’s going to spend. People going away, and meeting people that have it and don’t know it. And then they bring it home infecting everyone they come in contact with.
I see there are over 500 cases down there already.
The cold doesn’t stop it, and seeing what’s happening down there, neither does the warmth.
I don’t get sick. So hopefully it’s one of those things that I’ll be ok. Just have to worry about the rest of the family.
But people are so stupid, people are still booking cruises, because they are a good deal right now.
Really, and why do you think they are a good deal. Dummy.
I saw one lady last week that was upset she couldn’t go on her cruise on the ship that is at sea and can’t come ashore. Haha. A waste of good air.
Where are you now.

It’s cloudy here today with around 40 degrees temperature.
Rain tomorrow.
Gotta get those lakes clear by April.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing and Wallace
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We don’t even have a case in Nova Scotia yet. What’s it going to be like when we get one. Haha
March break for the kids is two weeks away.
My wife is in her last year of teaching and I told her after March break, keep the kids outside for two weeks. And tell them not to touch each other.
Haha.
But that’s how it’s going to spend. People going away, and meeting people that have it and don’t know it. And then they bring it home infecting everyone they come in contact with.
I see there are over 500 cases down there already.
The cold doesn’t stop it, and seeing what’s happening down there, neither does the warmth.
I don’t get sick. So hopefully it’s one of those things that I’ll be ok. Just have to worry about the rest of the family.
But people are so stupid, people are still booking cruises, because they are a good deal right now.
Really, and why do you think they are a good deal. Dummy.
I saw one lady last week that was upset she couldn’t go on her cruise on the ship that is at sea and can’t come ashore. Haha. A waste of good air.
Where are you now.

It’s cloudy here today with around 40 degrees temperature.
Rain tomorrow.
Gotta get those lakes clear by April.
Caper
I don’t know dude, I just hope everyone, from the president down to the individual just does what they’re suppose to do, including the simplest common sense things like staying home if sick, washing hands, etc......

And that this thing rather disappears as quickly as it materialized......🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I don’t know dude, I just hope everyone, from the president down to the individual just does what they’re suppose to do, including the simplest common sense things like staying home if sick, washing hands, etc......

And that this thing rather disappears as quickly as it materialized......🤷‍♂️
Well said
🤞
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Dry day tomorrow for most part. Wednesday they are talking mid 70's! Thursday to Sunday highs 50's. Rain Saturday.

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I went to an aunts funeral today.
She was two months short of 101 years old.
I have another aunt that will be 101 in May also.
She saw a lot.
😊
Caper
Very cool to make it to that age, as long as one has reasonably decent health.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!