Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Beautiful fall weather continues here in the Spa city, 75* high, 58* low, blue skies.....šŸ‘
Itā€™s still 60 degrees at 11:18 . Spa weather here too. šŸ˜Š
Have you guys counted all your ballots yet. šŸ˜Š
I saw on the news that some states have a machine that counts them, kinda the same in the post office that reads where your mail is going. Why donā€™t they all have a system like that.
šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜Š
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I saw on the news that some states have a machine that counts them, kinda the same in the post office that reads where your mail is going. Why donā€™t they all have a system like that.
šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜Š
Caper
All this ballot counting is going to the courts after all the ballots are counted. We are going to have great weather until the end of next week, you should be expecting a cold front anytime?

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜Š
Caper
Well, there are those who would like for there to be a federalized system for uniformity and consistency. But whatā€™s going on right now is a fine example of why we do not want that. Can you imagine the president being in charge of ballot processing right now....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Our constitution left this authority to the individual states for a very good reason. It will be finalized soon enough. Weā€™ve had elections in the past when we didnā€™t know immediately who won, and this year is unique as Americans voted during a pandemic, far more paper ballots than have ever been processed before. But Iā€™ll sure let you know...šŸ˜‰

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
All this ballot counting is going to the courts after all the ballots are counted. We are going to have great weather until the end of next week, you should be expecting a cold front anytime?
Your right, cooling off tomorrow, but only for a day. Monday back up to about 65 or 70. Gotta love the nice weather.
When I was younger, haha, I can remember going hunting at the camp and always having snow first week of Nov. I can remember walking up the river on the ice.
Not this year.
Going to be nice all week up here.
Have a great day Smitty.
Caper

Reactions: CID
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well, there are those who would like for there to be a federalized system for uniformity and consistency. But whatā€™s going on right now is a fine example of why we do not want that. Can you imagine the president being in charge of ballot processing right now....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Our constitution left this authority to the individual states for a very good reason. It will be finalized soon enough. Weā€™ve had elections in the past when we didnā€™t know immediately who won, and this year is unique as Americans voted during a pandemic, far more paper ballots than have ever been processed before. But Iā€™ll sure let you know...šŸ˜‰

Haha, oh Iā€™m watching.
How are you guys doing Monte. We are all good up here. We have a few cases now in NS. Mostly from people traveling. And contacting. I think 20. But there are always people that donā€™t care about anybody.
Have a great day Monte, and C too.
Going to be a nice one.
šŸ˜Š
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Your right, cooling off tomorrow, but only for a day. Monday back up to about 65 or 70. Gotta love the nice weather.
When I was younger, haha, I can remember going hunting at the camp and always having snow first week of Nov. I can remember walking up the river on the ice.
Not this year.
Going to be nice all week up here.
Have a great day Smitty.
Caper
Itā€™s amazing how afraid people are of counting everyoneā€™s vote....šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
So why isnā€™t there snow and frozen rivers first week of November anymore?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha, oh Iā€™m watching.
How are you guys doing Monte. We are all good up here. We have a few cases now in NS. Mostly from people traveling. And contacting. I think 20. But there are always people that donā€™t care about anybody.
Have a great day Monte, and C too.
Going to be a nice one.
šŸ˜Š
Caper
Glad youā€™re having pretty weather!
Weā€™re doing well, fortunately regardless of where weā€™re at we are rather remote and arenā€™t around people much so hoping to escape Covid 19.. But it is just spreading out of control, each day seems to be a record of transmissions over the previous with 126,000 new cases in the US yesterday as we are performing worse than any country in the world...

šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Woke up to another pretty fall day here in Arkansas, headed to the ranch to put out hay for the cattle...

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Glad youā€™re having pretty weather!
Weā€™re doing well, fortunately regardless of where weā€™re at we are rather remote and arenā€™t around people much so hoping to escape Covid 19.. But it is just spreading out of control, each day seems to be a record of transmissions over the previous with 126,000 new cases in the US yesterday as we are performing worse than any country in the world...

šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

I watch every day. And worry about everybody I talk to. And everyone else too.
Is it because people donā€™t want to wear masks. We have to wear them in anywhere we go into. It must be working, like I said, we have 20 and they are travel related and are isolating. But it would only take a few idiots to screw it all up.
There is only one way into NS, from NB. So they can keep a good eye on people trying to come in for no reason. We have a maritime bubble. We can cross into close provinces without hassle. NS, NB, PEI and NFLD. They all just have a few cases. So fingers crossed it stays that way.
Now saying all that, I have to go to Montreal on Dec 16th to see a Dr.
Iā€™ll wear a disposable white suit, my respirator and goggles and gloves.
Haha. People would think Iā€™m crazy.
Iā€™ll just tell people
ā€˜ Back The F... Upā€™
But nicely.
Haha
Caper

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Woke up to another pretty fall day here in Arkansas, headed to the ranch to put out hay for the cattle...

My buddy in Alberta sent me a picture yesterday out the window in the blind. That Iā€™m usually in.
Everything looks very dry.
That will change next week when they get their snow.
šŸ˜Š
Caper
FC93CF50 4A10 478B BBA5 2649BAE9A0A9

Reactions: CID
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
My buddy in Alberta sent me a picture yesterday out the window in the blind. That Iā€™m usually in.
Everything looks very dry.
That will change next week when they get their snow.
šŸ˜Š
Caper View attachment 233945

The Hawthorn brush and trees in the distance are the only cover for twenty miles. Along the river.
Lots of deer.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Is it because people donā€™t want to wear masks.
Precisely, not everyone, but Trumps hardened base, 25-30% of Americans have had their minds poisoned to the efficacy of masks by Trump, and theyā€™d rather listen to a guy with zero schooling, training and knowledge in medical science than they would the experts. And this will not change with a change in leadership....šŸ˜”

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The Hawthorn brush and trees in the distance are the only cover for twenty miles. Along the river.
Lots of deer.
Caper
What is Hawthorn brush??? Do you have a picture of the blind?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Now saying all that, I have to go to Montreal on Dec 16th to see a Dr.
Iā€™ll wear a disposable white suit, my respirator and goggles and gloves.
Haha. People would think Iā€™m crazy.
Iā€™ll just tell people
ā€˜ Back The F... Upā€™
But nicely.
Haha
Caper
Lol, you big kidder you....
Montreal is a big city, and C could tell you all about the hazards of infections at a doctors office. But, you seem very aware. Do your best to go straight to your doctor and then get the hell out of the city, keep your distance from people while your at the doctors office, best as you can, and one cannot say too much about hand sanitizers, hand washing and latex gloves in a place like that. Best of luck, and hopefully youā€™re just on for a routine visit...šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘

R

rickoshea

woke up this morning to a light dusting of snow.hopefully more is on the way.was a beautiful sunny day and cold yesterday.could hear the ice whispering on the lake.

Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
What is Hawthorn brush??? Do you have a picture of the blind?
Hawthorn is what you see in front of the blind. Thorns, and very hard to get through.
The blind is a pop up one. 5x5 I think. Waterproof. Itā€™s nice in the snow and rain.
Two years ago I called two 8 pointers in with a grunt call. My buddy couldnā€™t believe it. They came to within 40 yards. Too easy. No we didnā€™t shoot them, first day.
Haha
Caper
208113B7 C71C 4850 B065 2BAA5BE54B5F

Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, you big kidder you....
Montreal is a big city, and C could tell you all about the hazards of infections at a doctors office. But, you seem very aware. Do your best to go straight to your doctor and then get the hell out of the city, keep your distance from people while your at the doctors office, best as you can, and one cannot say too much about hand sanitizers, hand washing and latex gloves in a place like that. Best of luck, and hopefully youā€™re just on for a routine visit...šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘

In, in the morning, out after supper.
Fastest I could get out.
Damn shame, in Montreal and canā€™t go see any of those beautiful women on St Catherineā€™s street. I guess Iā€™m probably getting too old for that stuff anyway. Haha
Told my wife thatā€™s where I was going to waste the time before coming home. She just said, Donā€™t miss the flight. Haha
Iā€™ll still be able to see some beautiful French women walking around. šŸ˜Š
Itā€™s for the best Nero surgeon we have in Canada. He wants to see me after looking at my MRI on my neck.
Fingers crossed.
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
In, in the morning, out after supper.
Fastest I could get out.
Damn shame, in Montreal and canā€™t go see any of those beautiful women on St Catherineā€™s street. I guess Iā€™m probably getting too old for that stuff anyway. Haha
Told my wife thatā€™s where I was going to waste the time before coming home. She just said, Donā€™t miss the flight. Haha
Iā€™ll still be able to see some beautiful French women walking around. šŸ˜Š
Itā€™s for the best Nero surgeon we have in Canada. He wants to see me after looking at my MRI on my neck.
Fingers crossed.
Caper
Best wishes! Might want to talk to Monty, he's had some neck work?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!