Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Trump sought some help in Canada lol... JK

Thereā€™s a lot of conspiracyā€™s being put out there from Trump and his base, from Trump claiming to have won already, to his suggestions of voter suppression by threatening to go to the Supreme Court to stop the voting. Never mind that voting is long over and was long over when he said that at 2:00 am. Counting continues however, as allowed by law. Trump wants mail in ballots to continue to be counted in Nevada and Arizona, but wants the counting to stop in Michigan and Pennsylvania....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ˜Š
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ˜Š
Caper
Sorry, Iā€™m sure you donā€™t have a grasp on American politics. Hopefully, Trump stands down until ballot counting is complete and accepts the results even if they donā€™t favor him.....šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜Š

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry, Iā€™m sure you donā€™t have a grasp on American politics. Hopefully, Trump stands down until ballot counting is complete and accepts the results even if they donā€™t favor him.....šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜Š
Oh Iā€™m watching.
Just Iā€™m Canadian and Iā€™ll just keep quiet until itā€™s Canadian election. Haha
But it is definitely entertaining.
Whatā€™s going to happen if he looses.
I guess they put an unscalable fence around the White House.
Never before
Caper

Reactions: Duckhunt
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Oh Iā€™m watching.
Just Iā€™m Canadian and Iā€™ll just keep quiet until itā€™s Canadian election. Haha
Never before
Caper
You watch to much liberal news, it's not the right that instigates violence, it's the liberals, the left. We don't wait until after dark to have parades, we do it in broad daylight for all the world to see and don't set fire to all the buildings around us and steal every thing inside them, when all this crap was going down, not one Democrat commended it. This Nation is so divided right now, big cities against rural communities, and that's where the lines are drawn in this election, wonder where this is going?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh Iā€™m watching.
Never before
Caper
Lol, lots of ā€œnever beforeā€ in the age of Trump. IMO, hopefully Biden gets more than 270 electoral college votes, heā€™s already got a healthy 3-1/2 million popular vote lead. I think Mitch Mc Connell and Lamar Alexander will let Trump throw fits for a little while and then go to him and tell him to stop, that we need transition, threatening to do so publicly if he doesnā€™t listen....

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You watch to much liberal news, it's not the right that instigates violence, it's the liberals, the left. We don't wait until after dark to have parades, we do it in broad daylight for all the world to see and don't set fire to all the buildings around us and steal every thing inside them, when all this crap was going down, not one Democrat commended it. This Nation is so divided right now, big cities against rural communities, and that's where the lines are drawn in this election, wonder where this is going?
Like I say Smitty, my best friend, thatā€™s in Alberta now, has been a Republican his whole life. We talked a little last night.
It is sad that there is so much divide. Hopefully what ever happens, things will ease off.
Good luck.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, lots of ā€œnever beforeā€ in the age of Trump. IMO, hopefully Biden gets more than 270 electoral college votes, heā€™s already got a healthy 3-1/2 million popular vote lead. I think Mitch Mc Connell and Lamar Alexander will let Trump throw fits for a little while and then go to him and tell him to stop, that we need transition, threatening to do so publicly if he doesnā€™t listen....

Heā€™s close, but not there yet.
šŸ˜Š
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

Itā€™s too bad Smitty that we canā€™t sit around a table, at a camp, with a nice bottle of rum, and talk politics. It would be fun, with Monte too, of course.
Haha
Caper

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Like I say Smitty, my best friend, thatā€™s in Alberta now, has been a Republican his whole life. We talked a little last night.
It is sad that there is so much divide. Hopefully what ever happens, things will ease off.
Good luck.
Caper
Is he an American expat????
Anyway, the American electoral process has never been distrusted as it is by Trump supporters today. Trump has sought to destroy confidence in our most sacred institution in his narcissistic selfishness. Again, hopefully it becomes a moot point.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Is he an American expat????
Anyway, the American electoral process has never been distrusted as it is by Trump supporters today. Trump has sought to destroy confidence in our most sacred institution in his narcissistic selfishness. Again, hopefully it becomes a moot point.

Oh definitely still American, and Canadian. He was born in Illinois but has lived a few places down there before his parents moved up here .
I love getting him going when I go out to Alberta hunting. Usually after the hunt, sitting down with a drink.
Haha
Heā€™s very passionate.
šŸ˜Š
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Itā€™s a crisp 50* this morning, should be 68-70* for the high as beautiful fall weather continues.....šŸ˜Ž

R

rickoshea

we're starting to get some really cold temps now.no days above freezing for a while.hopefully i'll see some ice starting to build on the lake very soon.we did get some a couple weeks ago but it warmed up an effed it all up.we took a drive into the "city" yesterday so the wife could buy a new set of x country skis.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Beautiful fall weather continues here in the Spa city, 75* high, 58* low, blue skies.....šŸ‘

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!