🥶

20201202 073831

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
-11 right now and it's not going away any time soon.ice is trying to form on the lake outside my place.both ends of the lake are icing up good.
It’s plus 11 here or 52 degrees. At 6 am. Going to get rain today and tomorrow. Better than snow.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Mudder
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s plus 11 here or 52 degrees. At 6 am. Going to get rain today and tomorrow. Better than snow.
😊
Caper
Seems so odd to me that it could be that warm so far north. Is that because you’re closer to the ocean....?

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I put a plow on the 500 a few days ago. Yesterday I made a dam around the bike. I figured it would flood with the stove on. Just a frame with a good tarp, then runners for the wheels.
🤞
Caper View attachment 239439
Very cool!!! What size and brand of winch? Is it a 60” plow.......

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Seems so odd to me that it could be that warm so far north. Is that because you’re closer to the ocean....?
We get almost everything coming up the coast. Boston is gonna get around 10” of snow and we are getting all rain.
We are stuck out in the Atlantic and it’s 50/50 where the jet stream goes. North we get rain, south we get snow. So good it’s north.
😊
Caper

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
39 this morning and have the heated jacket on. Can’t imagine a minus degrees. You guys up in the Great White North keep your toes warm.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
39 this morning and have the heated jacket on. Can’t imagine a minus degrees. You guys up in the Great White North keep your toes warm.

When you grow up in the 60’s with eight kids in the house. You don’t get anything that’s really warm. So I guess I grew up with it.
-25 in Alberta for a few years hunting. Just a pair of Denner
hunting boots on my feet and I was good. I was good enough to almost fall asleep. 😊
Out west gets colder than we get now. My daughter in Cold Lake Alberta gets -50. Regularly in the winter. That cold. She’s tough.
Caper

• Wow
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
When you grow up in the 60’s with eight kids in the house. You don’t get anything that’s really warm. So I guess I grew up with it.
-25 in Alberta for a few years hunting. Just a pair of Denner
hunting boots on my feet and I was good. I was good enough to almost fall asleep. 😊
Out west gets colder than we get now. My daughter in Cold Lake Alberta gets -50. Regularly in the winter. That cold. She’s tough.
Caper
Does she have outside power outlets for engine block heaters? Hate to see a house heating bill.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Does she have outside power outlets for engine block heaters? Hate to see a house heating bill.
Yes. And she showed a picture of her work. A whole line of plugs up around four feet. Then up and down both sides of the medians.
One good thing when it’s that cold, hardly any snow. Their new Rav came standard with one.
😊
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!