Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
When you grow up in the 60’s with eight kids in the house.
Tell me about it, I grew up in the 60’s with 9.....

Reactions: Caper
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
29 degrees and woke up to a white pasture. Southern snowfall= frost on the ground.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I grew up in central Florida and I was a teenager before I touched real snow...we got some snow flakes in 3rd grade (I think) and the whole school went out to the play ground to see it. Apparently I had a deprived youth!!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I grew up in central Florida and I was a teenager before I touched real snow...we got some snow flakes in 3rd grade (I think) and the whole school went out to the play ground to see it. Apparently I had a deprived youth!!

Haha. I can remember walking to school in blizzards. Not much fun when you are 8. 🥶
I’ll take the sun. 🥵
😊
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha, we have a lot in common.
7 boys, 1 girl in my family. She’s the second youngest. But she’s tougher than most guys. 😊 She has to be.
Haha
Caper
Lol, 5 and 4 here...

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
40F and cloudless skies as usual. Probably get rain next week sometime or next Spring.

BTW, wife and I did a motorcycle trip to NS and PEI about 10 years ago...great trip and wonderful sea food!!!

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
40F and cloudless skies as usual. Probably get rain next week sometime or next Spring.

BTW, wife and I did a motorcycle trip to NS and PEI about 10 years ago...great trip and wonderful sea food!!!
Ha, very cool. Did you go around the Cabot Trail, in Cape Breton. A favourite for bikers. Hope everyone was nice.
Next time bring the SXS and look me up. I’ll show you a little bit of the back woods in Cape Breton. 😊
Monte is coming too. Hopefully this crap will be done soon.
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes SIr...everything we could ride a motorcycle on we hit it. Cape Breton was just above freezing and rain in July but that was the only weather we could complain about. We stayed in B&B's except for Halifax. Ya never know... I'd almost make the trip for PEI mussels and all the chowders. soups and fresh seafood and of course all the folks were very kind and helpful.

Stay warm and healthy and if you get out this way give me a hollar!!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yes SIr...everything we could ride a motorcycle on we hit it. Cape Breton was just above freezing and rain in July but that was the only weather we could complain about. We stayed in B&B's except for Halifax. Ya never know... I'd almost make the trip for PEI mussels and all the chowders. soups and fresh seafood and of course all the folks were very kind and helpful.

Stay warm and healthy and if you get out this way give me a hollar!!
I definitely will. And I’m sorry for the Cape Breton weather. End of July and first few weeks of August are usually hot. One of the best beaches in Nova Scotia, right across from PEI, is in Port Hood. My cottage is in Judique. Lobster season starts May. I always get a feed from my friend. Can’t get fresher.
I live in Halifax. I had my boat then. Too bad we didn’t know you then. Harbour cruise would have been great. 😊
I’m older now so I have warm clothes, not like when I was a kid.
I have a jacket that I can’t wear unless it’s. -20. And boots for -70c. I can go to sleep in a snow bank and be warm. 😊 Gotta have warm clothes. Learned a long time ago,
You can always take something off
But you can never put it on.
😊
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Today was the 103rd anniversary of the Halifax Explosion. Totally levelled Halifax. Two ships, one leaving, one entering the harbour hit, full of explosives for the war. Wasn’t a great time for Halifax.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Today was the 103rd anniversary of the Halifax Explosion. Totally levelled Halifax. Two ships, one leaving, one entering the harbour hit, full of explosives for the war. Wasn’t a great time for Halifax.
Caper
This was the Northend. There was all houses here.
BDD3D87D 7229 4366 8633 CA26C9396B0C
BDD3D87D 7229 4366 8633 CA26C9396B0C

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
What a terrible thing to happen.
We lived in AK and I flew for Cook Inlet Aviation and Civil Air Patrol as a mission pilot and instructor...still have the survival suit and -50F gear...just in case but a good bet I'll never need it in Idaho.
Sleep well!!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We lived in AK and I flew for Cook Inlet Aviation and Civil Air Patrol as a mission pilot and instructor...still have the survival suit and -50F gear...just in case but a good bet I'll never need it in Idaho.
Sleep well!!
Cool. Always thought I’d love to fly.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ha, very cool. Did you go around the Cabot Trail, in Cape Breton. A favourite for bikers. Hope everyone was nice.
Next time bring the SXS and look me up. I’ll show you a little bit of the back woods in Cape Breton. 😊
Monte is coming too. Hopefully this crap will be done soon.
Caper
Yes sir, can’t wait for it to be over with. Looking forward to seeing you.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sleep well!!
That’s really cool. Pretty place you live. Where are you from Sandpoint?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!