Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
-41 in Cold Lake today, where my daughter lives in Alberta. Brrrr
And -41 is the same in C as it is in F.
Damn cold.
Well now the weather says we COULD get 18” of snow or more with 60 mph winds. Probably going to drift good. Blizzard conditions I would think. Hopefully the power stays on for the Super Bowl.
Going to be a good game and definitely going to be a good storm.
I’ll try and remember to take pictures.
😛
Caper
Weather is now saying around 50cm and still 60 mph winds. Going to drift good. Which will suck. Oh 50 cm is close to 2’ of snow.
I love the storm, I hate the clean up.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Weather is now saying around 50cm and still 60 mph winds. Going to drift good. Which will suck. Oh 50 cm is close to 2’ of snow.
I love the storm, I hate the clean up.
😊
Caper
Coming down good right now.
Caper

Reactions: SWB
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
41 here tonight. 55 tomorrow same for Tuesday and then bottom starts to fall out. Chances of snow fall or ice later in week.

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
41 here tonight. 55 tomorrow same for Tuesday and then bottom starts to fall out. Chances of snow fall or ice later in week.
Oh boy, and I just got here.

Reactions: Caper and SWB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s interesting.....🤔

thanks SWB...👍

So you’re getting Canadian weather. Haha
Could be worse. -43 at my daughters in Cold Lake today. F and C are the same at that temperature.
Damn cold. Need good clothes. I have a jacket that I can’t wear unless it’s at least-20. Its too hot. Good jacket.
😊
Caper

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think people lost money on that one. All the tv people picked Kansas.
Too bad it wasn’t a little closer.
Never rule out the old bastards.
😊
Caper
Damn Brady.......😡

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Could be worse. -43 at my daughters in Cold Lake today. F and C are the same at that temperature.
Damn cold. Need good clothes. I have a jacket that I can’t wear unless it’s at least-20. Its too hot. Good jacket.
😊
Caper
Yeah, I get back here to Arkansas and it’s 38* for the high, check the weather for the high today where I just left, the southern Rockies in New Mexico and it was 61* for the high....🤷‍♂️🙄

• Love
R

rickoshea

😊
Caper
my boots are rated for -100. 😁.it's getting fackin' cold here.my work glove stuck to my shop doorknob this morning.i have to clear 45 cm of snow before it turns into a solid block.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
my boots are rated for -100. 😁.it's getting fackin' cold here.my work glove stuck to my shop doorknob this morning.i have to clear 45 cm of snow before it turns into a solid block.
I have boots the same temperature rated. I can remember working at the yard and actually sweating and taking my gloves off and my hand sticking to staging. Haha. My partner had a bottle of water. Or I would have lost skin. Haha
Never do that again. 😊
I had good clothes for working outside. I can remember being the only person working on the dock because everyone else was hiding in the shacks on the dock. If I went in, I wouldn’t have gone back out. And just Kodiac work boots on. And winter coveralls, a good jacket and good gloves. I could have sold those gloves 10 times that winter.
Fun times.
😊
Caper

R

rickoshea

I have boots the same temperature rated. I can remember working at the yard and actually sweating and taking my gloves off and my hand sticking to staging. Haha. My partner had a bottle of water. Or I would have lost skin. Haha
Never do that again. 😊
I had good clothes for working outside. I can remember being the only person working on the dock because everyone else was hiding in the shacks on the dock. If I went in, I wouldn’t have gone back out. And just Kodiac work boots on. And winter coveralls, a good jacket and good gloves. I could have sold those gloves 10 times that winter.
Fun times.
😊
Caper
i got a set of quilted coveralls from work.i can't wear them unless it's colder than -20.they're too warm for working in.i also got a pipeliner work jacked from costco years ago.similar to a carhart work jacket but was half the price.it's gone through 4 zippers and is still going strong.best work jacket i've ever owned and is still my go to winter jacket over my columbia ski jacket.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not what I expected from KC but the old man did good anyway...any bets on his retirement and go out a winner?

R

rickoshea

ok,it's now the coldest one yet. -38c.fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

20210209 070912

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!