Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well Cumminspusher, all my weather starts either from you or Monte in NM. Haha. So start sending some warm weather this way, instead of cold and snow. I appreciate it if you and Monte can do that for me. Haha. Thanks.
Caper
Only about a month away!

Reactions: Mopower58 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Only about a month away!
Don’t let Monte hear you say that. Haha. He’s been giving me crap every time I say it. I think I’m on 14. Haha, But yeah your right. I said to the wife, let’s move south for the winter after she retires next year. She’s up for that. Haha. Gotta wait for the dollar to get even again. Haha. Could be awhile.
Caper

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Rain,rain and more rain till Sunday.

IMG 0562

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
:eek:
Going to have really nice spring across the country for all the moisture we’ve been having most everywhere. :cool:
Nova Scotia is stuck out in the Atlantic so if you guys get rain , we usually get it. Our spring is usually wet. April showers bring May showers. Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Florida yes but I am in Mississippi where it is constantly raining.
Sorry, I thought it was just your daughter in Mississippi. Do you guys have runs like Bastardchild, the Hogwaller rally. That was something I’ve never seen. My saying is at my age , If my ass is wet, it’s too deep. Haha. Water is probably a little cooler up here. Summer is good. Still. Haha. I would love to see all the southern states. Plus a drive in an airboat would be cool.
Caper

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would have bought a Honda but up here for a big one would be over $3,000. Nice going Jeremie. I’ve had my Airens for over ten years. It’s good, not as good as a Honda, but good. Haha
Caper

I know they are pricey but my wife can operate it when I’m not home and I know it will last forever so it was worth the investment for us.

I have heard plenty of good things about the Ariens as well. Plenty of folks running one ten plus years old for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!