Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Maine was my #2 retirement location...much closer to the Cape. I do like VC and other than the horrendous traffic Victoria is kinda cool too...at least the first 10 visits...I could tire of their downtown quickly.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Don’t do scallops, don’t do lobster because they are unclean ? No garbage in the Bay of Fundy, it gets cleaned out twice a day. 😊 And where I get my lobster are the cleanest waters anywhere. Cows lay in their own crap. And pigs wallow in it. You have just never had good sea food. Come on up. You’ll see.
Caper
Oh I’m going to get some good seafood while I’m visiting you, but it won’t be anything that feeds off of what dies and falls to the ocean floor...🤔

We’ll either take you to Salty’s or the Five Fishermen but I’ll have the panko crusted Haddock.....😋

We’re thinking May. C is looking at the Lord Nelson Hotel...👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don’t like shrimp either.
Halifax is only 5 hours away.
😊
Caper
I don't like meadow muffins either, especially if I step in fresh ones.
How about oysters or clams or squid or barnacles or catfish??? You MUST like AR catfish dragged thru butter milk and double dipped in flour or corn meal fried in bacon fat in a cast iron pan.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There was a news blurb on the home page of my internet provider.

I've always liked that area and I was surprised to see folks paying to get new residents....be careful who you get...that issue gave rise to the bumper stickers and signs reading..."welcome to Idaho, now go home".

You’ll get the liberal/commies from New York or mexifornia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Maine was my #2 retirement location...much closer to the Cape. I do like VC and other than the horrendous traffic Victoria is kinda cool too...at least the first 10 visits...I could tire of their downtown quickly.
Can’t stand the traffic in big cities.
I get home and think I’ll never complain again. For a couple days.
😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh I’m going to get some good seafood while I’m visiting you, but it won’t be anything that feeds off of what dies and falls to the ocean floor...🤔

We’ll either take you to Salty’s or the Five Fishermen but I’ll have the panko crusted Haddock.....😋

My friend owns the Garden Marriott , right on the harbour. You’d like him. Plus we need him for the tour of his recycling plant in Chester.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I don't like meadow muffins either, especially if I step in fresh ones.
How about oysters or clams or squid or barnacles or catfish??? You MUST like AR catfish dragged thru butter milk and double dipped in flour or corn meal fried in bacon fat in a cast iron pan.

Just not Prairie Oysters.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Haddock as well as any fish eats dyeing bait fish, or the weaker ones, we all eat dead stuff unless in the summer you graze in the garden, you buy lettuce in the market, it's dyeing the second it's harvested and left in the field, it dies there. We all eat dying things! HA!

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haddock as well as any fish eats dyeing bait fish, or the weaker ones, we all eat dead stuff unless in the summer you graze in the garden, you buy lettuce in the market, it's dyeing the second it's harvested and left in the field, it dies there. We all eat dying things! HA!
Hahaha. Too right. Worm poop helps vegetables. Maybe he’ll stop eating veggies now.
Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haddock is not a bottom feeder....😉

Reactions: Pilgrim and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Don't matter, they feed on the weaker dying bait fish in the water column.
They’re clean, (look it up) and do not eat dead things on the ocean floor like lobsters do. Wouldn’t you think god knew what he was doing...🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!