lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2

26,000 people applied to move to Arkansas and get $10G.​

What's up with this??
But how can Smitty do that. In America you move where you wish. I don’t even understand “applying” for residency????
Clearly, it is against the law to discriminate in housing. However, nothing wrong with selectively sell. For example...my last house, two ladies in their 60's liked the house and property but were not comfortable with wolves and bears in the neighborhood.
I was referring to this....👍
Can't speak for Arkansas recruitment policy.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2

What's up with this??

Clearly, it is against the law to discriminate in housing. However, nothing wrong with selectively sell. For example...my last house, two ladies in their 60's liked the house and property but were not comfortable with wolves and bears in the neighborhood.

Come to think of it I forgot to mention the big cats.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

What's up with this??

Wolves and bears there too. They just don’t see them
😊
About 20 years ago here, DNR had a few wolves there were researching in a big caged in area. Until we had a big storm and a tree fell onto the fence. Two escaped. The male was caught, the female not. But I laughed because DNR said she wouldn’t survive because she was by herself. Haha.
Probably have more wolf coyote hybrids around.😊
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wolves and bears there too. They just don’t see them
😊
About 20 years ago here, DNR had a few wolves there were researching in a big caged in area. Until we had a big storm and a tree fell onto the fence. Two escaped. The male was caught, the female not. But I laughed because DNR said she wouldn’t survive because she was by herself. Haha.
Probably have more wolf coyote hybrids around.😊
Caper
Wolves, if they’re in the Ouachita are extremely rare or shy or both. Cats my wife has seen twice, and I’ve heard of other sightings...

Black bears are a dime a dozen...

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Come to think of it I forgot to mention the big cats.

A few years ago out in Alberta, we went to a neighbor of my friends. Hutterite’s giant farm. The young guy came out and we talked for a bit and he said, oh, come to the barn I have something to show you.
He opened the door and hereya skined out cougar. All stretched out on a rack. Big boy. The young guy said he thought coyotes were after the calves and put a trap out the night before. And he got that. He said he’d sell me the skin for $200. But I wasn’t sure I could have it on the plane. I found out later, I could have.
Caper

• Wow
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Wolves, if they’re in the Ouachita are extremely rare or shy or both. Cats my wife has seen twice, and I’ve heard of other sightings...

Black bears are a dime a dozen...
You don’t see wolves.
We push in Alberta on that giant ranch, know they are there but never have seen them.
Grizzlies are working there way back to NM. Saw it on Nature of Things the other night. 😊
Some day.
😊
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Beginning next Tuesday the lows here will be 30* and above so I can have water in the camper again....🙏🏻
I have wondered how RV's winter around here? No under pinning, soil pipe exposed?

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have wondered how RV's winter around here? No under pinning, soil pipe exposed?
My RV has heated tanks, so we bring gallons of water in to do certain things. Supply lines are winterized. But next week we’ll have water. But I’ll disconnect from it at night.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve seen one before, just not in the Ouachita’s....

Big, the one I’ve seen was a 175 lb one. Grey I think.
I’ve had my license to kill one in Alberta, but I saw one walk right up my buddies driveway and stop right in front of me at around 300 yards, he looked at me in the blind for about five minutes. I had the 243, easy shot. But I didn’t take him. Funny because no deer at all in the alfalfa until he left the area.
But I didn’t want to screw anybody else’s hunt up. My buddy called me crazy for not shooting it.
As long as he doesn’t come at me, or go after Rocky, my friends dog, he’ll be ok with me.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’ve had my license to kill one in Alberta, but I saw one walk right up my buddies driveway and stop right in front of me at around 300 yards, he looked at me in the blind for about five minutes. I had the 243, easy shot. But I didn’t take him. Funny because no deer at all in the alfalfa until he left the area.
But I didn’t want to screw anybody else’s hunt up. My buddy called me crazy for not shooting it.
As long as he doesn’t come at me, or go after Rocky, my friends dog, he’ll be ok with me.
Caper
I think mine was 400.....🤣

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Caper
Are you allowed to shoot them up there?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!