Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I burned an old house where we live now, Fire Dept shows up and checks out what I'm doing, see's my brush hoged field with a 40 ft disced border, Fire Dept left, now when I burn brush piles and some one calls in on me, they just honk and wave.

No relatives ??
😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I told you I’m under his constant watchful eye. But he’s scared to come close....🤣

And suppose there are no grizzlies either. Well Bigfoot will keep them away. 😊
My buddy in Alberta has been saying for years there are no grizzlies in Southern Alberta. Until one walked right in front of his garage door at 11:15 pm.
Haha
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And suppose there are no grizzlies either. Well Bigfoot will keep them away. 😊
My buddy in Alberta has been saying for years there are no grizzlies in Southern Alberta. Until one walked right in front of his garage door at 11:15 pm.
Haha
Caper
There are no grizzlies in New Mexico. You may bank that....🤩

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
There are no grizzlies in New Mexico. You may bank that....🤩
That’s what he said too.
Haha
We hunted a huge ranch in Alberta, when we lined up to push, I looked down and in the snow was a circle around 8” round, with 5 long claws. I asked my bud to come over. I said, what is that, he said, looks like a grizzly track but no grizzlies around here. I said ok, well what is it. He said, looks like a grizzly track but no grizzlies around here.
We were all on High alert.
No didn’t see him. Or her.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That’s what he said too.
Haha
We hunted a huge ranch in Alberta, when we lined up to push, I looked down and in the snow was a circle around 8” round, with 5 long claws. I asked my bud to come over. I said, what is that, he said, looks like a grizzly track but no grizzlies around here. I said ok, well what is it. He said, looks like a grizzly track but no grizzlies around here.
We were all on High alert.
No didn’t see him. Or her.
😊
Caper
They are in Yellowstone, and the Wind River range in Wyoming, but not south of there...😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
North West of Sandpoint and into BC and across into MT mountains there are some...bigger problem are the wolves. I haven't 'seen a griz in 3 or 4 years...last one was a young sow with no cubs while deer hunting in the Selkirk's. Mostly black bears and cats down here.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!