Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Did you get it all burned without burning anything else.
😊
Caper
Yes, I’ll probably push it up with the dozer once more this morning....

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
What are you clearing? A pasture?
No, those were piles left from when I first opened the driveway and pushed out the house pad two years ago...

I had been waiting for a snow/moisture at a time when I was going to be here for a while to see them out.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yep......
When we burned all those piles at the camp, with snow still on the ground, we needed to alert the fire department in Judique and Port Hood. Both chiefs are related to us. They just said go for it.
Plus we needed our neighbor with his excavator, and a permit. And if we didn’t burn anything else, we got the money back.
Haha
And our neighbor burns every year without telling anyone.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Got a house for you, right on Bedford Basin.
Pretty nice.
😊
Caper
AB52F75A 96AA 4F85 B066 A04A18E9D079

advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thought I'd pass on the comments of an RCMP buddy o

Well, I think Dan nailed it with his description of a “Nanny State Dreamworld where commonsense and discretion have been disregarded.” This, of course, applies to way more than local snow plowing and parking tickets.
f mine.."

Seems to be a bit of discontent in ON.

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
When we burned all those piles at the camp, with snow still on the ground, we needed to alert the fire department in Judique and Port Hood. Both chiefs are related to us. They just said go for it.
Plus we needed our neighbor with his excavator, and a permit. And if we didn’t burn anything else, we got the money back.
Haha
And our neighbor burns every year without telling anyone.
😊
Caper
Oh I called it in to state police as required, called my buddy over to work it with me, who is a member of the Cabo Lucero fire department and alerted Cabo via his field radio, But deputy dog Tim Nix (fire chief) had to leave work early in town and run out here (30 minutes) to the station, jump in his big truck, and race over siren and lights ablaze....🤷‍♂️🙄

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thought I'd pass on the comments of an RCMP buddy o

Well, I think Dan nailed it with his description of a “Nanny State Dreamworld where commonsense and discretion have been disregarded.” This, of course, applies to way more than local snow plowing and parking tickets.
f mine.."

Seems to be a bit of discontent in ON.
You must remember when Toronto called in the military when they had 6” of snow a few years ago.
My cousin that comes to the camp with me is RCMP. Nice to give him a drink of rum, or two, and get a few stories. He’s not a drinker. 😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh I called it in to state police as required, called my buddy over to work it with me, who is a member of the Cabo Lucero fire department and alerted Cabo via his field radio, But deputy dog Tim Nix (fire chief) had to leave work early in town and run out here (30 minutes) to the station, jump in his big truck, and race over siren and lights ablaze....🤷‍♂️🙄

Lol
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!