Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thatā€™s just rhetoric, which is why I never worried about Iran, Iraq, Libya, or North Korea being nuclear powers. I would prefer, if I had my wishes, that there were NO nuclear powers. And donā€™t understand why the US needs to be the boss of who has them and who doesnā€™t. Particularly sense the US is the only country to have used them. Gaddafi, seeing what happened to Saddam Hussein voluntarily gave up his nuclear program and he was still killed and his country destroyed. I donā€™t blame Iran and North Korea for seeking to become a nuclear power as a survival means, not to actually use them. Any one of those countries would be turned to sand if they ever actually used them, and they well know that.

The JCPOA was working. Trump was briefed back in October however and informed that Iran had enriched uranium 12 times over what they had when Trump withdrew from the deal.
I've been out of the game too long to argue.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I've been out of the game too long to argue.
Where are you in Idaho. My friends farm is almost on the BC American boarder. Right in the corner.
You can see the mountains of Montana 12 klm away. We actually were driving around one day Pheasant hunting and turned a corner on the gravel road, and there was a sigh, you are now entering the United States. . On just a little sign on the side of the road. But nothing as far as you could see. Good luck walking.
šŸ˜Š
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Where are you in Idaho. My friends farm is almost on the BC American boarder. Right in the corner.
You can see the mountains of Montana 12 klm away. We actually were driving around one day Pheasant hunting and turned a corner on the gravel road, and there was a sigh, you are now entering the United States. . On just a little sign on the side of the road. But nothing as far as you could see. Good luck walking.
šŸ˜Š
Caper
160 clicks South of the currently closed border. Corner of BC and AB I guess. I can't spell it but Lake Canuknusca is a beautiful motorcycle ride along the lake East side. Fernie is a good day ride, have dinner, spend the night and ride back the next day...worth doing.

No Timmies in ID but they do make a fair cup of coffee and their bagels are also worth trying.

Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I don't mean to cut in to everybody discussion. When I'm at work. I am kind like local on 8's. Lol I get in when I can.
Itā€™s not much of a discussion. Haha.
Itā€™s just at freezing here and a couple flurries. Going to be around 40 tomorrow. Canā€™t wait for 70.
šŸ˜Š
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
160 clicks South of the currently closed border. Corner of BC and AB I guess. I can't spell it but Lake Canuknusca is a beautiful motorcycle ride along the lake East side. Fernie is a good day ride, have dinner, spend the night and ride back the next day...worth doing.

No Timmies in ID but they do make a fair cup of coffee and their bagels are also worth trying.

Haha, actually I didnā€™t see a Timā€™s past Fort MacCloud south. His farm is outside of Cardston. Mennonite I think. No liquor at all. Not even in the restaurants. So make sure you bring it from Calgary. Maybe some day when this is over and they open the boarder, and I get a passport, and if they let me cross, Iā€™ll come down and say hi. Always hunting season. šŸ˜Š
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Right at freezing this morning. Going up a few degrees.
Send up some of the 70 degrees.
šŸ˜Š
Spring is coming.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Get Er done.
šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
šŸ˜Š
Caper
I did, and it got someoneā€™s attention.....šŸ¤£
E5489539 3BE4 489F A307 11E12F63E948
F553256B DBAC 42EC 9A48 0046963001A1

3FA72323 62CB 442C B252 D74F6D3C9E0D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
But itā€™s ok to unload Super Tankers of oil in NY and Texas from you know who.
No, I donā€™t think so. We export more than we import, so why import....

Last edited:
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Pretty nice this morning. Starting out at 23* and headed to 47* with plenty of sunshine...šŸ˜Š

• Love
Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Didnā€™t you have an old guy come and do some plumbing for you.
Maybe Iā€™m thinking of someone else.
šŸ˜Š
Caper
Lol, heā€™s your age. And the leaks we were chasing were not related to his work...

If I recall, of the hundreds of connections we made throughout the house on rough in, he had just one leak he fixed....šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol
Donā€™t worry, I would never just drop into see anybody. šŸ˜Š
Caper
Iā€™m going to drop in on you, but Iā€™ll have plenty of rum and turquoise on hand....šŸ˜Ž

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, heā€™s your age. And the leaks we were chasing were not related to his work...

If I recall, of the hundreds of connections we made throughout the house on rough in, he had just one leak he fixed....šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

Like I said.
Haha
You donā€™t get to our age and not know what your doing.
šŸ˜Š
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!