Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
My Alberta friend.
😊
Caper

Those guys pay a lot of money to go up there. He has a lot of rich Americans that go up. They leave from Halifax and go to Goose Bay, then take a float plane into the river. The plane carries supplies with it too. It’s like $10 K to fly into the river and if it’s too foggy to land, go back and try again another day. $$$$$&
The plane has two engines. You probably know what it would be.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
She said it didn't get the food cripy as promised. That was several years ago so let believe the newer ones work as advertised. I think there is an "air fryer" channel on Direct TV. I have tasked her with research and a purchase is imminent.
Nice, I believe you’ll enjoy the great flavor of fried fish without the unhealthy side effects....

Matter of fact, I had never seen fried salmon on a menu before until I had fried salmon fish and chips at an eatery in Santa Fe of all places and LOVED it....

So my wife has been experimenting, first by just putting the salmon in the drawer in finger sized pieces, with Pam olive oil spray on them, and then with panko crust but having difficulty getting the panko to stick well...🤔

And then chips/fries in the other drawer.

No problems with crispy though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Those guys pay a lot of money to go up there. He has a lot of rich Americans that go up. They leave from Halifax and go to Goose Bay, then take a float plane into the river. The plane carries supplies with it too. It’s like $10 K to fly into the river and if it’s too foggy to land, go back and try again another day. $$$$$&
Caper
Sounds like they need a guy up the river with a radio to call down daily fog reports....🤔

Reactions: Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Was listening to KUAF radio this morning, it's a liberal station. They were playing a report from CNN on the electric bills that Texan's are getting. An apartment dweller's normal bill was $ 80.00 to $ 90.00 dollars a month, they are receiving $ 7,000.00 electric bills for this month, I find this hard to believe, need verification from Ralph and @Tramguage1. Ralph watches CNN all the time, @Tramguage1 lives in Texas. In fact all you Texan's tell us what's really going on!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Caper
We used a lot of twin Otter's in AK. The newer turbine Otter is a wonderful tool on floats. I flew a round engine Otter on wheels some...just a big Super Cub.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Nice, I believe you’ll enjoy the great flavor of fried fish without the unhealthy side effects....

Matter of fact, I had never seen fried salmon on a menu before until I had fried salmon fish and chips at an eatery in Santa Fe of all places and LOVED it....

So my wife has been experimenting, first by just putting the salmon in the drawer in finger sized pieces, with Pam olive oil spray on them, and then with panko crust but having difficulty getting the panko to stick well...🤔

And then chips/fries in the other drawer.

No problems with crispy though...
To get it to stick to the scallops it’s
Flour first
Then egg
Then cornflakes crumbs or panko
Yum
Caper

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Was listening to KUAF radio this morning, it's a liberal station. They were playing a report from CNN on the electric bills that Texan's are getting. An apartment dweller's normal bill was $ 80.00 to $ 90.00 dollars a month, they are receiving $ 7,000.00 electric bills for this month, I find this hard to believe, need verification from Ralph and @Tramguage1. Ralph watches CNN all the time, @Tramguage1 lives in Texas. In fact all you Texan's tell us what's really going on!

🤦🏻‍♂️
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We used a lot of twin Otter's in AK. The newer turbine Otter is a wonderful tool on floats. I flew a round engine Otter on wheels some...just a big Super Cub.

I think it is a twin otter.
I’ve seen a picture of them going in and between the isles is full of building materials.
A lot of weight.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Please advise if that's true...bad things can happen in closets.
No, it was a joke between he and I going back 5 years now....😁

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ha! Defiantly not a full fledged lib and not a dyed in the wool Rep, I'm in the middle like most folks. Dam media has to go, both sides, I can't stand to listen or watch to either one, total BS!
Defiantly or definitely........🤔

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!