Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha
And you should know I like to argue a little.
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜˜
Caper
Lol, it would be bad if you had no opinion...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sometimes BOTH sides make compelling arguments. Then a person has a challenge on where to position. Itโ€™s much easier on our nature to always take a stand on one side and never concede the other has any valid points.....

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Roger that. I've noticed that the older I get the less things are THAT important that I can't accept wisdom on the other side of the fence...stupid I still have a problem backing.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
24F headed for 38F brilliant blue skies and the sun is up in the sky enough to hit my entire back patio. Spring is coming in 21 days.

Had eggs over easy and fake Timmie bacon. Following my arrest yesterday I had to remind the Mounties who was mostly the designated driver and got them back home with no foul. I have noticed that if I removed the "Canadian" part of bacon there was no problem...the cherry wood smoke was the game changer.

My co-cook ordered the Ninja 2 drawer last night and I look forward to many hot air dinners and other dining treats!!

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Roger that. I've noticed that the older I get the less things are THAT important that I can't accept wisdom on the other side of the fence...stupid I still have a problem backing.
So remember
Iโ€™m always right.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
24F headed for 38F brilliant blue skies and the sun is up in the sky enough to hit my entire back patio. Spring is coming in 21 days.

Had eggs over easy and fake Timmie bacon. Following my arrest yesterday I had to remind the Mounties who was mostly the designated driver and got them back home with no foul. I have noticed that if I removed the "Canadian" part of bacon there was no problem...the cherry wood smoke was the game changer.

My co-cook ordered the Ninja 2 drawer last night and I look forward to many hot air dinners and other dining treats!!

Donโ€™t know if you have a Costco but they have a great air fryer cookbook.
All kinds of recipes.
๐Ÿ˜Š
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

I also have a couple stories with my old neighbor who was a Sargent in the Mounties. I was also DD.
๐Ÿ˜Š
Caper

• Haha
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
WOOH didn't think of that.

I'm guilt of weaving around those white broken lines on roads...even more fun on sharp turns going up and down hills. My Harley isn't very good at that.
Harder on two wheels than four.
I was with my brother at the tavern in Port Hood before I was married, so over 32 years ago. My brother and his best friend had a few. Both had Goldwings with no windshield or bags. 76 I think. We were sitting, I was DD, and this guy comes into the parking lot on a nice Goldwing. Still no windshield. He comes into the tavern and walks right over to my brother. They were friends. My brother says, let me take your bike for a drive. He was hesitant but let him. After a half hour my brother comes into the parking lot.
Bike all good. He was a good driver. My brothers friend says โ€œ let me take it for a drive โ€œ. The owner said no, but my brother vouched for him and the guy relented.
Donnie left , down the road. Half hour, an hour, two hours. Then a car pulls into the parking lot. Donnie gets out. The owner says โ€œoh Noโ€. Donnie limps into the tavern. Pants all ripped and shirt.
He gives the helmet back and says, itโ€™s ok Iโ€™m alright. Haha
The owner then says , โ€œ Itโ€™s the first day back on the road from an accident last year. Oops.
Looking back now itโ€™s funny, not so much that day.
He drove right off the road and over an embankment. Heโ€™s lucky he wasnโ€™t killed. Would have been a worse day.
๐Ÿ˜Š
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Tell Ralph I'm eating unclean cuisine tonight!
IMG 5015

Reactions: Mudder and Caper
c_carrierlj

c_carrierlj

Feb 21, 2021
Ellsworth, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I donโ€™t usually talk politics. But Who elected Marjorie Taylor Greene.
That is one stupid woman. How do these idiots get elected.
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Sorry but had to say something.
Haha
Caper
You are from Nova Scotia, not the United States. Our politicians are the least of your worries.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How'd you cook those? Look OK to eat.
!!
#1 son and I had sushi taco's for dinner...spiced up salmon, chopped red onion and tomato, sprinkle of hot sauce and horseradish wrapped in a soft taco shell...kinda like fish taco's without the bother of cooking.
Sounds good! Scallops, hot pan olive oil, with what ever you want for seasoning, sear for 3 minutes each side, done. Pretty good! It's different.

Reactions: Mudder and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!