Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Starting out at 23* this morning, headed to 50*
clear sky and all sun ☀️ Road trippin to Moab....

DD780A08 0F51 4A3B A961 2AE8CD502D87

Last edited:
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Perfect time to break out that Honda SXS for some trail riding...
True but it's still in pieces on the lift. Still working on the tow behind trailer thing then I have boat trailer pieces/parts laying on the shop floor that needs to be welded up.

I did hit DMV yesterday and got the trailer tags and VINs I need to stamp or weld on to the tongues. DMV is always a treat...it was nice before they fixed it. They blame it on the China bug but I'm not seeing it. It's kinda like having 5K National Guard troops defending the US Capital from online discussion....something else behind it.

Reactions: Pilgrim and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
True but it's still in pieces on the lift. Still working on the tow behind trailer thing then I have boat trailer pieces/parts laying on the shop floor that needs to be welded up.

I did hit DMV yesterday and got the trailer tags and VINs I need to stamp or weld on to the tongues. DMV is always a treat...it was nice before they fixed it. They blame it on the China bug but I'm not seeing it. It's kinda like having 5K National Guard troops defending the US Capital from online discussion....something else behind it.
So are you building from scratch your own trailer....🤔😎😎😎

I’m concerned about long term fencing and security on the capital, I do not want to see that. US intelligence agencies are the ones alerting law enforcement to the potential for violence at/around the capital. That’s their job, and then of course it’s law enforcements job to keep the peace and protect Americans. But once the threats are over, I hope the extra security goes too, so we don’t look like Venezuela or Myanmar......🤔🤔

Reactions: Pilgrim and Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I’m concerned about long term fencing and security on the capital, I do not want to see that. US intelligence agencies are the ones alerting law enforcement to the potential for violence at/around the capital. That’s their job, and then of course it’s law enforcements job to keep the peace and protect Americans. But once the threats are over, I hope the extra security goes too, so we don’t look like Venezuela or Myanmar......🤔🤔
OW my? They ( MEDIA) had reports of Obama not being a citizen of the US and bombarded us with the Russian/ Trump garbage for 3 years, where's the national news on the election voting irregularities and the Longshoreman's strike, that affect us all, NO WHERE! Wake up America! The National Media is nothing but propaganda. Mark my words 03/05/21!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

Haha, I’ve been saving up metal for a trailer to take my 10’ Jon boat into a secret trout lake behind our airport. It’s on a road, but you can’t get a truck into it. Well you probably could but it wouldn’t look like the same truck coming out.
I want to weld up a trailer that I can take apart and put the boat in back of the truck, bike on the trailer with the boat trailer behind the bike , in pieces.
I have a Lincoln mig. I used one at work at the shipyards everyday for about 10 years. Actually I just bought a new helmet yesterday.
Just need a little warm weather to start it. Got a few weeks.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Pilgrim
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Haha, I’ve been saving up metal for a trailer to take my 10’ Jon boat into a secret trout lake behind our airport. It’s on a road, but you can’t get a truck into it. Well you probably could but it wouldn’t look like the same truck coming out.
I want to weld up a trailer that I can take apart and put the boat in back of the truck, bike on the trailer with the boat trailer behind the bike , in pieces.
I have a Lincoln mig. I used one at work at the shipyards everyday for about 10 years. Actually I just bought a new helmet yesterday.
Just need a little warm weather to start it. Got a few weeks.
😊
Caper
You supply the Rum and Beer and I will be up and get you lined out! HA! Been thinking about a trailer like this for years!

Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2

Yes Sir...raw materials and ideas from my pea brain...3rd this winter.

The alleged threats are said to be domestic so FBI is the primary domestic intelligence folks and work with local and state LE assests to put together threat briefs. Foreign intel folks are prohibited by a bunch of laws from "spying" on US persons so that part of the IC is not usually involved.

My guess would be there is no threat that can't be handle by the local guys and certainly not a need for the troops currently held there by the Speaker of the House. It's costing us $xM for show. I no longer have access to threat info so only almost 40 years of experience drives my conclusions. The retired 3 star who screwed up the recovery after the hurricane in New Orleans is not the proper mind to make suggestions unless you have a predetermined conclusion. We deserve better.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
OW my? They ( MEDIA) had reports of Obama not being a citizen of the US and bombarded us with the Russian/ Trump garbage for 3 years, where's the national news on the election voting irregularities and the Longshoreman's strike, that affect us all, NO WHERE! Wake up America! The National Media is nothing but propaganda. Mark my words 03/05/21!
😇
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!