Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bought some grape seed oil yesterday. Put some in a SS fry pan and took the temp up to smoking and pulled the pan off the heat. No burning of oil on the pan, cooked 2 eggs over easy and they slide out of the pan onto toast with no assistance. I did dribble some oil but it tasted fine too. Never used grape seed oil and so far it appears to be a success and it was very cheap compared to avocado oil...$3.95 for 12 oz bottle and it's recycle type plastic.

MAYBE we need a cooking channel.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Bought some grape seed oil yesterday. Put some in a SS fry pan and took the temp up to smoking and pulled the pan off the heat. No burning of oil on the pan, cooked 2 eggs over easy and they slide out of the pan onto toast with no assistance. I did dribble some oil but it tasted fine too. Never used grape seed oil and so far it appears to be a success and it was very cheap compared to avocado oil...$3.95 for 12 oz bottle and it's recycle type plastic.

MAYBE we need a cooking channel.
Or a cooking thread. Start it lr........👍

Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That's a nice way to haul a canoe or kayak. I made a trailer that will haul my 17' Esquif Cargo or my old 16' Penobscot and a 18' kayak on each side. Works well. My son used his 3D printer to make ABS rollers for the canoe part in the center...made it easy to load/unload the 150+ lb canoe. I run a Merc 9.9 on that one and it must come off before loading.

When you say "bike" are you referring to a bicycle or motorcycle?
My 500 and my little 10’ only weighs 86 lbs. and the 2hp I just throw inside on a pillow.
Don’t need much to haul it. Just can’t fall apart on the road.
I couldn’t download pictures for some reason
😊
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not from anyone credible....🙄
Not from anyone credible....🙄 worst
Your sources from the National media, that still hasn't reported the Longshoreman's strike, that affects us all? Been going on for months, the Democrats Covid relief bill had money in it to bail out the Union. Go on line and read the Los Angles Times report. You will be surprised, I was. You expect me to believe any thing the National media reports? The National media is nothing but a propaganda machine run by who? I rest my case?

Reactions: Pilgrim and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
My 500 and my little 10’ only weighs 86 lbs. and the 2hp I just throw inside on a pillow.
Don’t need much to haul it. Just can’t fall apart on the road.
I couldn’t download pictures for some reason
😊 there.
Caper
7F7BA364 E00B 4384 A875 846E21F38B17
CF148A13 84CA 4B34 99F7 89B7147FB5E5

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Your sources from the National media, that still hasn't reported the Longshoreman's strike, that affects us all? Been going on for months, the Democrats Covid relief bill had money in it to bail out the Union. Go on line and read the Los Angles Times report. You will be surprised, I was. You expect me to believe any thing the National media reports? The National media is nothing but a propaganda machine run by who? I rest my case?
Fully support your case...resting or not!!

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We had this conversation a week or two ago, right here, and I showed you that both Fox and CNN have covered it......wtf Smitty???

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Pilgrim
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wish I could find a 12'er just like that. All the ones for sale 'round here are beat to crape.
Have you seen Stacy’s P5, he’s south of you in idaho. Has the most beautiful P5 in North America....😎

Course, it’s prollly not for sale....😂

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Wish I could find a 12'er just like that. All the ones for sale 'round here are beat to crape.

You are close to Canada. When this is over, get one of your buddies to get one up here and bring it to the boarder.
It’s a good little boat, Holds more weight than most little ones because it’s a little wider. I made that thing it’s on to make it easier to carry into a little lake that’s just too far to carry it.
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
BOTH are true. And it’s not just the news media that acknowledges the reality of Trump’s inspiration and responsibility for the 1/6/21 insurrection, but the leader of the Republican senate quite concisely laid out Trump’s responsibility on the senate floor last month.
As of today we are still open to believe what we want.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!