Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon x4
0C1F0BA0 7D25 442E BC7B FDDA004EAF34

Beautiful morning, but I want warmer weather.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Not far from it. I’m about 50 miles due south of Buffalo, NY, directly in the most common snow belt of western NY (and near the top of a hill). If it snows anywhere within 50 miles, we probably got double what anyone else did. 😆 Get a lot of air coming down from Canada, which fuels the lake effect snow.

I love loving in the country. I’ve lived in this area my entire life. I could start fights about NY taxes and politics, but I’ll pass. It wouldn’t hurt my feelings to get out of NY, but family reasons will keep me here, at least for the foreseeable future.

I’ve seen some of the snow storms. Around here that’s snowmobile country. In Cape Breton by my brother in Margaree, they get snow squalls off the gulf. Last year they had over 7’ in the Highlands. Almost everyone has a sled. Probably still some around the camp. We’ll see in a couple weeks.
Caper

Reactions: Pilgrim
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not far from it. I’m about 50 miles due south of Buffalo, NY, directly in the most common snow belt of western NY (and near the top of a hill). If it snows anywhere within 50 miles, we probably got double what anyone else did. 😆 Get a lot of air coming down from Canada, which fuels the lake effect snow.

I love loving in the country. I’ve lived in this area my entire life. I could start fights about NY taxes and politics, but I’ll pass. It wouldn’t hurt my feelings to get out of NY, but family reasons will keep me here, at least for the foreseeable future.
43* and sun currently in the Nickel. 😉 Sidebar:Where do you ride? You’re right near sunfish. That’s a badass place.😎🤘🏾

Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon x4
43* and sun currently in the Nickel. 😉 Sidebar:Where do you ride? You’re right near sunfish. That’s a badass place.😎🤘🏾
I’m embarrassed to say that I had to Google sunfish to even know what you were talking about...and it’s probably no more than 10-15 miles from home, if not closer. I see a couple guys I know have “liked” it on FB, but hadn’t ever heard of it.

We mostly ride the woods around my brother’s house (not much for trails but it’s only about 3 miles from home), and once in a while at a friend’s house, a few miles south of Smethport, PA. They live next to a couple of huge gas leases that have miles of trails.

We got the Talon last July and are still looking for places to ride, and people to ride with. There’s a group of about 4 or 5 of us that ride the PA trails. At my brother’s it’s just the family and a couple friends.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m embarrassed to say that I had to Google sunfish to even know what you were talking about...and it’s probably no more than 10-15 miles from home, if not closer. I see a couple guys I know have “liked” it on FB, but hadn’t ever heard of it.

We mostly ride the woods around my brother’s house (not much for trails but it’s only about 3 miles from home), and once in a while at a friend’s house, a few miles south of Smethport, PA. They live next to a couple of huge gas leases that have miles of trails.

We got the Talon last July and are still looking for places to ride, and people to ride with. There’s a group of about 4 or 5 of us that ride the PA trails. At my brother’s it’s just the family and a couple friends.
Sunfish is a private park. You pay an annual fee and you can ride anytime. The trails are awesome. I ride Tall Pines in Andover. Also wouldn’t mind going to Timberline ATV which is in Kane, PA. KB moto is a good day trip but are closed because of coronus maximus but I think they plan to do a couple dice runs this year. Also check out the Knapp Creek dice run in September. Not sure if they’re running that this year but if they are it’s a good one. Google Demon Run park too. Never been there but supposed to be good. 😎🤣

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Did you see honey from NM may have radioactive fallout traces from the 60’s tests.
Is your head glowing.
😊
Caper
Thank goodness I eat honey exclusively from northwest Arkansas hollers. Smitty’s neck of the woods....

• Love
Reactions: Pilgrim and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Did you see honey from NM may have radioactive fallout traces from the 60’s tests.
Is your head glowing.
😊
Caper
Do you just scour US press for bad things to happen to me in New Mexico.....😂😂😂

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Do you just scour US press for bad things to happen to me in New Mexico.....😂😂😂
It was actually on our news.
😊😊😊
I get mine from my buddy in Alberta. He has 4 hives, I think, and gets about 400 lbs of honey most years. I have to take two quarts home when I go out.
Honey never goes bad. They found honey in the Egyptian pyramids that was still honey and was still good.
Don’t know if I’d eat it, but.
😊😊
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Yep, I’ve got 30 year old honey that’s still good...👍

• Love
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!