Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Started at 38* this morning, the high will be 75* with blue sky and sunshine and humidity at 21%....

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Started at 38* this morning, the high will be 75* with blue sky and sunshine and humidity at 21%....
Monte.... you better get back to Oklahoma and leave that little batch of paradise ..... you probably have some serious mowing to do here...... lots of rain over in your section of the woods......

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Monte.... you better get back to Oklahoma and leave that little batch of paradise ..... you probably have some serious mowing to do here...... lots of rain over in your section of the woods......
I loved hay making when I was a kid. Probably not so much now unless I was in the air conditioned tractor.
🥵🥵🥵
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My friend in Alberta has a trout pond that he has to put an electric fence around to keep the cows out.
😊
Caper
A trout pond would be nice, but not happening here.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yep. There’s not just Oklahoma that’s going to need a crap ton of mowing and brush hogging, but a friend in hot springs sent me pictures of downed trees in her yard from a violent storm there night before last. We know power was out at our house fir 8 hours. We have many very large trees all around the house and we’re concerned about what we’ll find this weekend....🤔😳

Reactions: Pilgrim and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You got a well. All it takes is money :) .
Nope, you should know that trout require clean circulated and cold water to survive. Something like a stream fed or spring fed pond. It’s not like the ponds I have in Oklahoma which are filled by rain run off and get to 80+ degrees in summer with no problem supporting bass and perch....

Reactions: Pilgrim and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
His is fed by an underground spring.
Yep, either replenishment from a spring, or a small stream is what it takes..
Just a 1/4 mile from my north boundary there is a small trout stream, would have been nice if it was on me. I’d surely dam it up for a trout pond...😍

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
No, water is too unpredictable. But when there is water in that pond I enjoy seeing the mule deer and elk drinking from it....😎
We had white tail, mule, moose and elk in the yard in the Sandpoint house until the wolves moved in. Now just whitetail and few of them and we had running water most of the year off the mountain. Hope you never get that problem Monte. Nature not bureaucrats should decide what lives where. I hear yotes now, not wolves...never hear the big cats or the bears.

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We had white tail, mule, moose and elk in the yard in the Sandpoint house until the wolves moved in. Now just whitetail and few of them and we had running water most of the year off the mountain. Hope you never get that problem Monte. Nature not bureaucrats should decide what lives where. I hear yotes now, not wolves...never hear the big cats or the bears.
Moose are scarce in NM, possibly not even here...🤔

Well intending bureaucrats have often done more harm than good. It wouldn’t bother me if grizzlies and wolves were gone save from zoo’s or something.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yep. There’s not just Oklahoma that’s going to need a crap ton of mowing and brush hogging, but a friend in hot springs sent me pictures of downed trees in her yard from a violent storm there night before last. We know power was out at our house fir 8 hours. We have many very large trees all around the house and we’re concerned about what we’ll find this weekend....🤔😳
Canadian wolves ?
They are just looking for breakfast.
😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Moose are scarce in NM, possibly not even here...🤔

Well intending bureaucrats have often done more harm than good. It wouldn’t bother me if grizzlies and wolves were gone save from zoo’s or something.
I saw the other day that Grizzlies are moving into NM again. Some nature show . Haha.
Wolves are already there.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Canadian wolves ?
They are just looking for breakfast.
😊
Caper
Probably...and the reason there are few if any Canadian Caribou left above the border. I used to hunt caribou creek watershed and 10 years ago it was full of critters. Now not so much.

But it wasn't wolves causing us to moved, rather to downsize from 4500 sf house to 1800 and shop was only 2100 sf now have 4000 sf counting hanger...much better balance of under roof space.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Get on with you....😂🙄
My friend in Southern Alberta also laughed like that when I said they were coming back to Southern Alberta too, until he sent me the security cam video of a big guy walking between the garage and tree about 10’ from the garage.
Send me the video when it happens.
😊
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!