Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A
Nobody’s going to put grizzlies on the southern border and they’re just trying to get back what was stolen from them anyway. But isn’t that another topic....🙄
There’s grizzlies south of you too. We met the ranger along the Magruder corridor a few years ago who told us they regularly trap them and return them to Yellowstone where they escaped from....😂
And walk right past his shed.
😂
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I watched a Wildlife show a few days ago, and researchers were following a few grizzlies they collared. And yes they were into NM. Darn researchers!
😊
Caper
Darn tv and internet, if it’s on it it’s true....😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Who’s shed.....🤔
Maybe the "she shed"?

SPent the day and 320 miles going to the St Joe River drive...Spectacular river full of cutthroat, browns and rainbow trout. Water clear as air and was snow a few days ago....beautiful place. Didn't fish...just scouting for catch and release trip. 2 Japanese gents netted and released 41 fish in 3 hours. Both were too tired from fighting the fish and the river...had to stop. Exactly where they were fishing remains a secret.

No griz but lots of mule deer and a few elk, eagles and swan pairs. Goose eggs are hatching.

Reactions: Wallace and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Maybe the "she shed"?

SPent the day and 320 miles going to the St Joe River drive...Spectacular river full of cutthroat, browns and rainbow trout. Water clear as air and was snow a few days ago....beautiful place. Didn't fish...just scouting for catch and release trip. 2 Japanese gents netted and released 41 fish in 3 hours. Both were too tired from fighting the fish and the river...had to stop. Exactly where they were fishing remains a secret.

No griz but lots of mule deer and a few elk, eagles and swan pairs. Goose eggs are hatching.
Sounds like a great day.
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Maybe the "she shed"?

I love all that.....😎

Reactions: Pilgrim and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I love all that.....😎
Me too, but we don’t have water clear like that. We have too much iron in our rock.
There is a small lake up on the mountain in Cape Breton, that the trout are like cutthroat, bright red bellies. And almost every cast.
It’s all grown in now, someone with kids needs to clean it out.
😊
Sun and clouds today, going up to 60, then rain for 4 days. Yeah.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
45* this morning, the high will be 75*
Taking mom back to the train station in ole blue....
She logged nearly 300 miles with me in the Talon the two weeks here....
7D87F356 3083 43A9 9405 B7DEB4FD0B53
BBF511D1 08CF 4246 A20C 5018F27F1E1A

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
45* this morning, the high will be 75*
Taking mom back to the train station in ole blue....
She logged nearly 300 miles with me in the Talon the two weeks here....View attachment 270247View attachment 270248
Wonderful!! Good to have Mom around. I tried to take my Mother for an airplane ride and it always ended up the same..."If God wanted you to fly he would made you a bird". She did ride the back of various motorcycles.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Wonderful!! Good to have Mom around. I tried to take my Mother for an airplane ride and it always ended up the same..."If God wanted you to fly he would made you a bird". She did ride the back of various motorcycles.
Haha, good for her.
😊
Caper

Reactions: SWB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!