Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally, 1/4" of rain...almost freezing but it looks like showers for the next 4 or 5 days. Might make 50F today but slow warming forecast into next week.

Deployable rain protection for the Memorial Day parade...another year without my '58 Willies Forward Control pick up. Maybe next year with the 74 Honda Trail 90 in the bed. Too busy...had more time BEFORE I retired...maybe less naps...NAH!!

We had planned to do a Pioneer trip into the local mountains today which it looks like it's scrubbed until next week. Good time to stay in the house or shop for a bit. Fenders and rollers on my little boat trailer and some extra carrying capacity for the little 700. Looking at maybe a rack on the top and sides on the bed that will allow it to flip up.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Finally, 1/4" of rain...almost freezing but it looks like showers for the next 4 or 5 days. Might make 50F today but slow warming forecast into next week.

Deployable rain protection for the Memorial Day parade...another year without my '58 Willies Forward Control pick up. Maybe next year with the 74 Honda Trail 90 in the bed. Too busy...had more time BEFORE I retired...maybe less naps...NAH!!

We had planned to do a Pioneer trip into the local mountains today which it looks like it's scrubbed until next week. Good time to stay in the house or shop for a bit. Fenders and rollers on my little boat trailer and some extra carrying capacity for the little 700. Looking at maybe a rack on the top and sides on the bed that will allow it to flip up.
I’m liking the top rack on the 7 Hundo......

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
45* this morning headed to 78* with plenty of sunshine ☀️

Reactions: Caper and SWB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And... we can find a picture where?
Well presumably right in your very own garage as I was talking about the one you mentioned in your post.....🤔

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Headed to Denver in the morning, hoping for good weather...😎

• Love
Reactions: SWB and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Had to mow twice in one week. Got a few more posts installed for the deck and picked up 8 trailer loads of branches and twigs blown all over the yard from the big storm two weeks ago. Huge trees blown down in the neighborhood but thankfully none in our yard. Also replaced the cheesy little 10’ gate at the drive that was tough getting a trailer in and out of...went with an HD 16’ gate....

View attachment 271965View attachment 271966 View attachment 271968
Nice gate. And nice tractor.
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
BBBBBRRRRRRRR!!!!
This came from up NORTH...guess who??
32.1 and might touch 50's...thought this POOP weather was gone for awhile...border is closed until at least 21 June...least they could do is block the cold.

Interesting sight yesterday on US 95 South bound....a convoy of Canadian lumber trucks...5 in all and loaded with fresh cut artificially inflated lumber...maybe more valuable than gasoline.
No security. Haha . Wonder where they were going.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

Send me pictures.
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

I’d love one of those trail 90’s . But so hard to find something half decent.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Where are you at now. I’ve been busy working on the kitchen. Three more weeks before I can get a countertop. Great.
Caper
I woke up in Las Vegas New Mexico but I’ll go to sleep in Denver....

Let’s see some pics of that work....😊

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!