Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, switching to A Class....
Get one like this and you wont need a double trailer.;)
Camper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks, where ya been ya old skallywag???
My Dad used that term referring to me so I picked up the book definition for those not familiar with it:

A person who behaves badly but in an amusingly mischievous rather than harmful way; a rascal.
synonyms:
rascal · monkey · devil · imp · rogue · wretch · mischief-maker · troublemaker · prankster · scallywag · horror · monster · terror · holy terror · perisher · pickle · spalpeen · tyke · scally · varmint · hellion · rip · rapscallion · scapegrace.

Does this fit your perception of Caper?

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My Dad used that term referring to me so I picked up the book definition for those not familiar with it:

A person who behaves badly but in an amusingly mischievous rather than harmful way; a rascal.
synonyms:
rascal · monkey · devil · imp · rogue · wretch · mischief-maker · troublemaker · prankster · scallywag · horror · monster · terror · holy terror · perisher · pickle · spalpeen · tyke · scally · varmint · hellion · rip · rapscallion · scapegrace.

YUP.....😂😂😂

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haha

synonyms:

probably.
😂😂😂
Caper

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I sobered up eleven years ago. I just got over coronus Maximus a couple weeks ago. All is well. 😎🤣
That’s good. Hope everyone close is good too.
A friend of my brother, who lives a block from him, has a son who brought home covid to the house. The house had him and his brother, mom and dad, and his mothers sister and husband living there. The husband, so his uncle died today in hospital. We were doing great and a lot of people started moving to Nova Scotia and bringing it here and not isolating. So now we have about 60 a day.
So thank goodness your ok.
His mother still has it after 4 weeks. Everyone in the house got it.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
A friend of my brother, who lives a block from him, has a son who brought home covid to the house. The house had him and his brother, mom and dad, and his mothers sister and husband living there. The husband, so his uncle died today in hospital. We were doing great and a lot of people started moving to Nova Scotia and bringing it here and not isolating. So now we have about 60 a day.
Caper
Sorry to hear that. Are they doing jabs to everyone or is it limited?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry to hear that. Are they doing jabs to everyone or is it limited?
They are down to people over 25. I got my Pfizer about 2 months ago. Everything is good. First shot for flu ever. Haha.
Yeah, I’m sure the son feels pretty bad for giving it to everybody in the house. That’s most of our cases, people in their 20’s.
Hope it’s back to normal soon.
Have a great day.
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto and SWB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Get one like this and you wont need a double trailer.;)View attachment 273003
Really can’t see how after that thing is sucked up into that bus, there’s still enough headroom above it....Also, I had a (self imposed) 35’ length restriction.

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Really can’t see how after that thing is sucked up into that bus, there’s still enough headroom above it....Also, I had a (self imposed) 35’ length restriction.
I'm sure you have done this before...doubles is a PIA on interstates, cross wind, other semi doubles passing, not to mention parking, merging and probably dozens of other issues. #1 son is trying to talk me into pulling doubles on a 3700 mile trip...ain't gunna happen!!

• Haha
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Caper
Sorry to hear that. 🙏🏾

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm sure you have done this before...doubles is a PIA on interstates, cross wind, other semi doubles passing, not to mention parking, merging and probably dozens of other issues. #1 son is trying to talk me into pulling doubles on a 3700 mile trip...ain't gunna happen!!
Doubles...🤔

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!