Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
It’s hard to believe in the heat and dryness you’ve had out there that people could be so careless with fireworks. It’s too bad it wasn’t their houses that burn down.
As for potatoes, Everyone knows PEI has the best potatoes. 😊
Take care lr. Stay safe and cool.
Caper
Ya can't fix stupid!!

I kinda remember a potato(without "e") dish with spring onions, peas, carrots and maybe spinich with a seafood broth that was very good. NS and PEI is all about seafood for me. I did have a sheep dish (not sheep dip) or something like that had little potato pieces. NB had good beef as I recall...better get your fill of cow since they belch and fart methane and so do we but the climate freaks want to get rid of any methane producers so better get used to plant based burgers. Not sure how they feel about chickens.

Stay warm and dry everyone and I'm off on my new bike for a ride in the mountains. Tomorrow the Pioneer gets it's turn in different mountains East of here near the MT border which is open to visitors unlike CANADA!! Hey, what's up with all the church burning up there?

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Rayger143
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Ya can't fix stupid!!

I kinda remember a potato(without "e") dish with spring onions, peas, carrots and maybe spinich with a seafood broth that was very good. NS and PEI is all about seafood for me. I did have a sheep dish (not sheep dip) or something like that had little potato pieces. NB had good beef as I recall...better get your fill of cow since they belch and fart methane and so do we but the climate freaks want to get rid of any methane producers so better get used to plant based burgers. Not sure how they feel about chickens.

Stay warm and dry everyone and I'm off on my new bike for a ride in the mountains. Tomorrow the Pioneer gets it's turn in different mountains East of here near the MT border which is open to visitors unlike CANADA!! Hey, what's up with all the church burning up there?
It’s idiots blaming the natives. Some idiot has a beef. Hope he gets caught before someone gets hurt.
I have a friend I was talking to yesterday in Southern BC , and he’s the same, he wants more fresh seafood. I told him I can send him whatever he wants as long as he’s there to meet the plane.
😊
Caper

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Carbon copy of yesterday. Mid 90's little or no rain. We will probably get a flood today. Better rain chances Saturday night into Sunday.
Poured here this morning. Stopped long enough to take the dog for a walk. Supposed to get more today. It’s probably 65 outside, but very muggy.
I wonder if Monte is going up with Branson on Saturday. 😊
Taking off from NM.
What a waste of money.
Technically, he might not get to space. Haha
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
56 for 90ish dryer than a popcorn fart.
Poured here this morning. Stopped long enough to take the dog for a walk. Supposed to get more today. It’s probably 65 outside, but very muggy.
Taking off from NM.
What a waste of money.
Caper
Looks like you will get wind and rain from the remnants of the tropical storm. I have a son in Delaware (don't ask) and he said it rain frogs and kittens for a few hours then it let up...lightning and wind but not much hail. Caper better batten down the hatches for thar she blows!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
56 for 90ish dryer than a popcorn fart.

Looks like you will get wind and rain from the remnants of the tropical storm. I have a son in Delaware (don't ask) and he said it rain frogs and kittens for a few hours then it let up...lightning and wind but not much hail. Caper better batten down the hatches for thar she blows!
It’s just another light storm up here. A little rain and that’s about it. We’re used to that stuff.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Taking off from NM.
What a waste of money.
Caper
Um NO. I have little interest in anything other than terrestrial…..

I suppose I’m glad that there are others that do…..🤔

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We got a late afternoon shower out of that, probably 30 minutes of moderate rain…👍
Are you in NM to watch Branson go to space ? Or is it really space ? They are saying he has to go 10 more miles high to get into space. Haha.
Amazon guy is going ten miles higher.
Haha
Billionaires with money to burn.
Idiots. It’d be a damn shame if they both crashed. Going to be interesting.
Haha
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership