Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Carbon emissions, whether natural and or as a result of human activity…

Weather refers to short term atmospheric conditions while climate is the weather of a specific region averaged over a long period of time.

I can understand that you taught weather for some time, very important to the PP especially during VFR….

Hows the ribs and neck?

Oh, and did your care package arrive? If not I best have mama check her tracking on that…..🤔
Ribs are pretty good and right shoulder still hurts but only if I move it.

Box arrived but not intact. Post office was pissed since the back room smells like pickles. I told them it was probably peppers and they said you don't need to go to Las Vegas to get them.

I haven't opened it yet...PO put the box in a trash bag so it's not dripping much anymore. They say it was not insured...I'll open after lunch...THANKS for the effort regardless of how it turned out!!!

• Love
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ribs are pretty good and right shoulder still hurts but only if I move it.

Box arrived but not intact. Post office was pissed since the back room smells like pickles. I told them it was probably peppers and they said you don't need to go to Las Vegas to get them.

I haven't opened it yet...PO put the box in a trash bag so it's not dripping much anymore. They say it was not insured...I'll open after lunch...THANKS for the effort regardless of how it turned out!!!
The can was dented but OK, the plastic jug is fine...the remainder not so much. I washed off the stickers and we'll see how they turn out when dry. Box smells good to me and the bag of mashed peppers had a rough trip. Thanks again and I'm sure we'll enjoy what survived!!

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Anybody down there own a hot tub.
We just bought a Beachcomber. Supposed to be the cheapest to operate, especially up here in the winter. Here in three months. Yahoo.
Caper

Reactions: SWB
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Smitty if it follows predicted path right now. West side of state will not see much rain. But to early to tell. Also, GFS model shows another one coming in following week.

• Wow
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We just bought a Beachcomber. Supposed to be the cheapest to operate, especially up here in the winter. Here in three months. Yahoo.
Caper
I had a hot red head in one once but her husband wasn't so happy about it. I always thought they were like bathing in someone else's bath water.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't have a hot tub Caper. I truly it would feel good on those days when I come home and had a rough day at work. But, I can see myself climbing in one as warm as it is now. But, sure would feel good in winter time.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I had a hot red head in one once but her husband wasn't so happy about it. I always thought they were like bathing in someone else's bath water.
You almost have to shower first. That’s what is going to happen here anyway. Haha.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I don't have a hot tub Caper. I truly it would feel good on those days when I come home and had a rough day at work. But, I can see myself climbing in one as warm as it is now. But, sure would feel good in winter time.
And we have long winters.
Caper

• Love
Reactions: SWB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Caper
Yep, nice on the old tired bones. But pretty much only in winter….😉

• Love
Reactions: Caper and SWB
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Our winters are longer than yours. Haha. We have 8 months, you have 2. 😊
Saying that, another hot day here today.
Caper
Well that’s a bit of an exaggeration but yeah, your winters are longer… We can use our HT from late October through late March. I should say that’s when I enjoy it most, C will use it year round….

• Wow
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
52* this morning, the high will be 80*
good chance of thunderstorms which I hope materializes sense I won’t be here to water. Headed to Colorado today….

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
The can was dented but OK, the plastic jug is fine...the remainder not so much. I washed off the stickers and we'll see how they turn out when dry. Box smells good to me and the bag of mashed peppers had a rough trip. Thanks again and I'm sure we'll enjoy what survived!!
The plastic jug stuff is great on nachos with pepper jack cheese.
good chance of thunderstorms which I hope materializes sense I won’t be here to water. Headed to Colorado today….
Good luck on the trip, enjoy safely and I'll be there in spirit!!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Have a great trip.
It’s hot already here
Already 90 feels like 106
Very muggy.
Did you put Ac in your camper.
😊
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Have a great trip.
It’s hot already here
Already 90 feels like 106
Very muggy.
Did you put Ac in your camper.
😊
Caper
No ac in the camper, but our camping will all be above 7K feet and the evenings/nights are cool in the Rockies during summer…

• Love
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
People in Louisiana and Mississippi. are in for a rough time. Ida has 150 mph winds as of this morning. We have any members down that way? Be safe.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!