Weather Talk

R

rickoshea

we've been getting some spectacular fall days lately.i hope they continue for a little longer.i'm trying to close a deal on another boat and i'd like to try it out before it gets too cold.

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Going be that way till about Sunday or Monday. Have cool front on way.
But we haven’t received any of the rain that was forecasted (for the spa city anyway) for yesterday and today, it’s also in the forecast for tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday…we’ll see…🤞

Reactions: Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
This is expected as cool front moves through late weekend.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Got a drizzle this morning, certainly nothing measurable, but cooler temp….👍

advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
35F and sunny at the moment headed for 71 and only 3 more days of this type of Fall...then 30's to 50's. We had snow in the Silver mountains a couple days ago so who knows.

Went for a very nice ride (55 miles) with #2 son in the Pioneer and then another 50 miles or so on my new NC750 and him on the Bandit...another successful ride ended with a beautiful red sunset even without smoke from WA state. He's back East now and said as he left...hate to go East when I've been to Idaho...I think he understands but has a good job and family there so what can ya do...took me 33 years to escape.

Tractor work today...last 100' or so of driveway gravel. All 3 boats put to bed for the winter, kayaks and canoes hung up and tractor snow blower greased and standing by for whatever comes out of the sky. Shoulder still won't let me shoot heavy bow so maybe I'm stuck with a rifle or revolver this season...or maybe the critters are safe...we'll see.

R

rickoshea

it's been sunny and reasonably warm the last couple days.nights have been cool and mostly above zero.we have snow coming next week,especially in the mountain passes.if my new boat isn't ready for pickup before then they will be storing it for the winter for me.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
57* for today’s low in OKC, 80* for the high, passing through Amarillo in a couple hours….should be 75* there with clear skies

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
35F and sunny at the moment headed for 71 and only 3 more days of this type of Fall...then 30's to 50's. We had snow in the Silver mountains a couple days ago so who knows.

Went for a very nice ride (55 miles) with #2 son in the Pioneer and then another 50 miles or so on my new NC750 and him on the Bandit...another successful ride ended with a beautiful red sunset even without smoke from WA state. He's back East now and said as he left...hate to go East when I've been to Idaho...I think he understands but has a good job and family there so what can ya do...took me 33 years to escape.

Tractor work today...last 100' or so of driveway gravel. All 3 boats put to bed for the winter, kayaks and canoes hung up and tractor snow blower greased and standing by for whatever comes out of the sky. Shoulder still won't let me shoot heavy bow so maybe I'm stuck with a rifle or revolver this season...or maybe the critters are safe...we'll see.
100 lbs of apples gone in a week under my old Apple tree below my camp. Dropped off another 150 lbs.
I’ll check the camera next week.
Just above freezing this morning. A little frost on the ground this morning. Enough to track. Lots of apples this year around.
There is an old farm not too far from the camp with an old Apple tree over the bank. Checked it out last weekend. Full of apples. Hard to get to in the morning but a great evening spot.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
it's been sunny and reasonably warm the last couple days.nights have been cool and mostly above zero.we have snow coming next week,especially in the mountain passes.if my new boat isn't ready for pickup before then they will be storing it for the winter for me.
Congratulations on the new boat.
We actually got to 0 last night. Hopefully no snow for a bit. Going to the camp in Cape Breton on the weekend for a few days. And Turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving Rick.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!