Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
What a wonderful property and well fed deer!! If you must work...that's the place to do it!!

Somewhere we have a picture of a cow and calf moose in front of the drive up window of MickyD's in downtown Homer, AK.

30.7 just now...frost on the porch...Fall is here I think but I still have lots of outside work to get done but I guess I need to turn in the shorts for pants until April.
It’s hard to tell but his house is below the top field where the camera is. Below he has 250 acres of alfalfa. It’s really not fair. Haha
Those woods along the river are the only woods for miles. So lots of deer. He had a cow moose there last fall. And a couple grizzlies in the last few years.
It is a beautiful property.
Montana mountains are to the left and only 12 miles away.
Out pheasant hunting one day, going down a gravel rd, there was a sign, now entering the USA.
I didn’t have my passport.
Haha
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Great place to be. Is that the family homestead?
When we see each other, I have a great story about his farm. And no he bought it from an old couple around 20 years ago.
Bet it is their homestead now. They spend more time there than in their beautiful house in Calgary.
Look up Wolford provincial park in Alberta.
His property is to the left of the park.
He likes the park there because people can’t walk, hunting, from there onto his place and say they didn’t know. Plus a huge fine for hunting in a park. But it’s ok to shoot the deer that come out of the park onto his field to feed. Just us.
Haha
Caper

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
When we see each other, I have a great story about his farm. And no he bought it from an old couple around 20 years ago.
Bet it is their homestead now. They spend more time there than in their beautiful house in Calgary.
Look up Wolford provincial park in Alberta.
His property is to the left of the park.
He likes the park there because people can’t walk, hunting, from there onto his place and say they didn’t know. Plus a huge fine for hunting in a park. But it’s ok to shoot the deer that come out of the park onto his field to feed. Just us.
Haha
Caper
Totally agree...mountains and forests beat city mansions hands down. I wanted a hanger-house and I lost that battle. Wonderful idea 10K sq ft steel building on 20 acres in the hillls all heated and cooled...just walk out of the living quarters, go left to the shop and right to the hanger...what's not to like.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Totally agree...mountains and forests beat city mansions hands down. I wanted a hanger-house and I lost that battle. Wonderful idea 10K sq ft steel building on 20 acres in the hillls all heated and cooled...just walk out of the living quarters, go left to the shop and right to the hanger...what's not to like.
I like it.
😊
I took a picture of the colour on the way down. Hard to see.
Caper
84061DB0 0A61 4C34 A786 200C062E529D

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Going for a drive this morning
I have to drive to old Kawasaki Bayou 220. Thing is still like new. I’m probably going to get wet.
Haha
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just about got in a bind getting back to southern climate….😳

I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to take an A class in the snow….🤔

9EB19D46 BBE5 4194 980D 660D429FD307

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No snow up here yet. It feels cold enough on the bike to snow though. Where was it snowing already. That just gross.
Caper
We stayed the night outside Cedar City Utah in the first campground we could have a fire in. Then it rained all night after midnight, heeded East in the morning but didn’t know I’d be climbing to a 10K summit. Anyway the rain gave way to snow and it was quite unnerving, and very pleased when the snow went back to rain on the East decent…

Oh and Boundertom pm’d me that he saw us in Cedar City….😂

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We stayed the night outside Cedar City Utah in the first campground we could have a fire in. Then it rained all night after midnight, heeded East in the morning but didn’t know I’d be climbing to a 10K summit. Anyway the rain gave way to snow and it was quite unnerving, and very pleased when the snow went back to rain on the East decent…

Oh and Boundertom pm’d me that he saw us in Cedar City….😂
You can’t go anywhere there isn’t someone t

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Saw some nice fall color in Utah and Nevada…..

6F1EEF53 914A 499A B414 102BADBE9AEA

• Love
R

rickoshea

we could get snow tonite,definitely snow on wed.got the boat home today,just in time.it was cold enough to snow on the mountain pass,just not enough precip.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!