Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Still T-shirt weather here Cap….
Your plowman are being vaxxed, probably a good thing, here in the states it’s the unvaxxed largely that are dying everyday….

• Love
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Still T-shirt weather here Cap….
Your plowman are being vaxxed, probably a good thing, here in the states it’s the unvaxxed largely that are dying everyday….
Or old folks with co-morbidity or fat people or people with cancer or heart problems or diabetes or number of other things that will kill them anyway. Numbers seem to get somewhat jumbled depending upon what report you believe whether it was they died from covid or with...not the same thing...still dead but not the same thing.

16F at the moment headed for 3F by morning...sure dropped quick as the sun went down.

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Y
Or old folks with co-morbidity or fat people or people with cancer or heart problems or diabetes or number of other things that will kill them anyway. Numbers seem to get somewhat jumbled depending upon what report you believe whether it was they died from covid or with...not the same thing...still dead but not the same thing.

16F at the moment headed for 3F by morning...sure dropped quick as the sun went down.
You can keep that cold out there please. 😊 It’s right at freezing this morning here.
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
12 degrees in the San Juan Islands coldest I recall over the many years Iived here with 5 to 8 inches on the ground.
San Juan islands just sounds like it would be a tropical location. Anyway, weather sure is freaky anymore…..🤔

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

I was just going by what Trump said…..🤷‍♂️

Trump's stirring vaccine defense: Ex-president says most Americans dying or hospitalized because of COVID are unvaccinated and encourages everyone to get the shot as Omicron fuels 38% spike in daily cases​

Btw lr, you know if you have stage 4 cancer with 6 months to live and you are killed in an automobile accident, cause of death is still automobile accident trauma…..😉

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
63* this morning at 6:00am
High will be 72* So very mild here.

• Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Going back to the deer woods. Probably going to need some mosquito spray.
Btw Wallace, there’s a group ride at Mack’s Pines in late March if you’re interested??? Just 1-1/2 hours from you…

• Love
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was just going by what Trump said…..🤷‍♂️

Trump's stirring vaccine defense: Ex-president says most Americans dying or hospitalized because of COVID are unvaccinated and encourages everyone to get the shot as Omicron fuels 38% spike in daily cases​

Btw lr, you know if you have stage 4 cancer with 6 months to live and you are killed in an automobile accident, cause of death is still automobile accident trauma…..😉
Well, that's the way it should be anyway, but I'd bet if the hospitals were getting paid more federal money for cancer than car accidents it would show up in the death certificate that way. Ask your hospital clients if that's happening to bump up the monthly income. If I remember correctly, the first Trump bill included $4K (could be another number) for each covid death to assist them with extra costs of treating the patients. The NY state hospitals under the former governor sure took advantage...of the "died from" rather than "died with" to qualify for the federal money. Fat people are frequently diabetic too and the virsus just pushes their body into a state where it can't cope. Same with older folks and so on.

Just saw a map of the states that have shot mandates...West coast, NV, North Central and New England...mostly liberal states.

Why doesn't Brandon have the virus pills and treatments on the street instead of tests? If you have virus symptoms you should be getting treated and docs and hospital can do the testing. If it's not the China virus, send them home with cold meds. Trump has been gone for pretty near a year and has no control over what's going on now.

Interesting temps...I went to bed with 16 and woke to 18 and a couple inches of snow. Forecast is still for below zero thru Friday. January forecast for back into the upper 30's to upper 20's.

Happy and healthy New Year!!

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, that's the way it should be anyway, but I'd bet if the hospitals were getting paid more federal money for cancer than car accidents it would show up in the death certificate that way. Ask your hospital clients if that's happening to bump up the monthly income. If I remember correctly, the first Trump bill included $4K (could be another number) for each covid death to assist them with extra costs of treating the patients. The NY state hospitals under the former governor sure took advantage...of the "died from" rather than "died with" to qualify for the federal money. Fat people are frequently diabetic too and the virsus just pushes their body into a state where it can't cope. Same with older folks and so on.

Just saw a map of the states that have shot mandates...West coast, NV, North Central and New England...mostly liberal states.

Why doesn't Brandon have the virus pills and treatments on the street instead of tests? If you have virus symptoms you should be getting treated and docs and hospital can do the testing. If it's not the China virus, send them home with cold meds. Trump has been gone for pretty near a year and has no control over what's going on now.

Interesting temps...I went to bed with 16 and woke to 18 and a couple inches of snow. Forecast is still for below zero thru Friday. January forecast for back into the upper 30's to upper 20's.

Happy and healthy New Year!!
There’s a lot of people accusing medical professionals across the country of defrauding the federal government without any evidence of it. If you know anything about ICU it’s crazy expensive, it is after all very intensive care. At the beginning of Covid, hospitals were bearing the brunt of the added expenses of caring for COVID patients in a variety of ways, including all the extra PPE. But I can tell you that the PPP monies administered by CMS will be audited as they do everything else and fraud against the government is a serious crime. There may be an anecdotal here and there, as there always is, but nothing widespread as some conspiratorial (so called) news agencies would suggest. We represent doctors in Medicare audits routinely to keep them HIPPA compliant and compliant with all federal laws pertaining to their profession. Occasionally we have to instruct doctors to refund certain monies to Medicare but it’s usually a result of oversight or inner office clerical error. We don’t retain doctors who refuse to do so which happens very rarely but not unheard of. We’re all on the hook for fraud, and we have an obligation to report it when we see it…

Hospital administrations are audited as well and patient EMR’s of care have to match diagnosis. You may rest assured that generally, physicians and hospitals are held to ethical standards during Covid just as they are at all other times.

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Very true. Oddly enough it’s Trumpers who are most inclined to be opposed to his vaccines….🤔

Also, there are two virus pills that were just FDA approved in the last week. Biden doesn’t have anymore control of that than Trump did. He wanted the vaccines approved before the election to help him win re-election but the president doesn’t control the FDA process.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Very true. Oddly enough it’s Trumpers who are most inclined to be opposed to his vaccines….🤔

Also, there are two virus pills that were just FDA approved in the last week. Biden doesn’t have anymore control of that than Trump did. He wanted the vaccines approved before the election to help him win re-election but the president doesn’t control the FDA process.
Nice by the book explanation. Not sure of the number but USSS just disclosed billions in covid bill fraud but did not disclose where it was discovered and that won't be disclosed unless a US Attorney takes the case to a grand jury with the intent of indictments...unlikely by this AG. I have never been involved in medical fraud but spent 20ish years off and on supervising the investigation of procurement fraud in DOD. It's very difficult to get DOJ to take cases and most states will not attempt to prosecute since they have little if any jurisdiction. Like most things in government it is political and only a very few high profile case will proceed and most procurement cases will not draw headlines. Very frustrating!!!

BTW, I'd say Trump has nothing to do with objection to vacs, it's the unlawful overreach of government mandates in blue states that people reject...not the shots. I've had 3 shots and won't support mandates for shots or masks...hopefully, we'll hear from the Supreme Court soon.

The president has TOTAL control over his administration. Brandon has not problem violating federal law by letting illegals, criminals, terrorist and drugs flood into our country.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nice by the book explanation. Not sure of the number but USSS just disclosed billions in covid bill fraud but did not disclose where it was discovered and that won't be disclosed unless a US Attorney takes the case to a grand jury with the intent of indictments...unlikely by this AG. I have never been involved in medical fraud but spent 20ish years off and on supervising the investigation of procurement fraud in DOD. It's very difficult to get DOJ to take cases and most states will not attempt to prosecute since they have little if any jurisdiction. Like most things in government it is political and only a very few high profile case will proceed and most procurement cases will not draw headlines. Very frustrating!!!

BTW, I'd say Trump has nothing to do with objection to vacs, it's the unlawful overreach of government mandates in blue states that people reject...not the shots. I've had 3 shots and won't support mandates for shots or masks...hopefully, we'll hear from the Supreme Court soon.

The president has TOTAL control over his administration. Brandon has not problem violating federal law by letting illegals, criminals, terrorist and drugs flood into our country.
What federal law has president Biden violated, and I wish you’d refer to him by name…More people have been apprehended at the southern border this year than in any of Trump’s years in office…or in the last 21 years for that matter…

Anyway, any Covid fraud that has been discovered, will be prosecuted…..

Here’s just one example of dozens that can be found with a simple google search of Covid fraud that has been caught, and IS BEING PROSECUTED!!!!!!

But if you’ll have a look at it, and the many other readily available examples of Covid fraud, this is being conducted by unscrupulous Americans that are just taking advantage of the benevolence of the bipartisan congressional monies set aside for suffering communities. These fraud cases are not physicians and hospital administrators who are lying about patients medical status in order to defraud the federal government of money, and you cannot provide any evidence to the contrary or any widespread or systematic examples of it….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The president has TOTAL control over his administration.
The president cannot order the FDA to violate established medical science safety guidelines or set a timeline for outcomes. He can make requests, and the FDA can do their best, but the FDA is the premier medical regulatory body in the world, many other countries have fashioned their own agencies after our own FDA and the administrators and scientists that work there have oaths of office and ethical obligations and the agency has a stellar reputation to preserve as well….

Part of the problem in America today is that people are suddenly given to endless conspiracy theories anymore and it’s really not going to bode well in the end….

• Love
B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure how this started out about the weather and ended up in politics? Was hoping to spend time in this forum not listen to all this and that. I'm just tired of it I think we can all see what we want to and to say what we want (though that may be gone in the near future).

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not sure how this started out about the weather and ended up in politics? Was hoping to spend time in this forum not listen to all this and that. I'm just tired of it I think we can all see what we want to and to say what we want (though that may be gone in the near future).
Nah, not to worry. The threads been around a long time, it’s always been about the weather and it always will be, AND whatever other bull hockey people want to discuss which has been everything from Smitty’s underwear to hunting, cooking recipe’s, home projects, classic cars, heavy equipment and yes even politics from time to time…..😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
advertisement