Caper
F31BD2BB 7549 4251 9851 611E7DFD49DD

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Mud bugs ROCK and they are from the same place as flounder and halibut...the bottom!! Ya just need to flush them out abit.
I knew you would know what they taste like. Haha
Are you watching the game.
I’m thinking Georgia, I know you think Alabama. Go Dawgs. Haha
Good game, so far. Haha
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I knew you would know what they taste like. Haha
Are you watching the game.
I’m thinking Georgia, I know you think Alabama. Go Dawgs. Haha
Good game, so far. Haha
Caper
Missed the game...neighbor's truck got stuck and I' couldn't get it out with my baby tractor...too much ice and even with chains...had to get big yellow road grader with chains and 6 wheel drive. Awesome critter.

I really have no dawg in the fight but the tide keeps rollin on!!

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Buggyman
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Missed the game...neighbor's truck got stuck and I' couldn't get it out with my baby tractor...too much ice and even with chains...had to get big yellow road grader with chains and 6 wheel drive. Awesome critter.

I really have no dawg in the fight but the tide keeps rollin on!!
In case you're ever faced with the need...Bring seasoned (crab or shrimp spice) water to a rolling boil, dumped your live crawfish in, bring it back to a rolling boil. Cover pot, then turn off heat. Let them soak for about 30 minutes. The longer you soak them the spicier they will be. Don't crowd them in the pot...they need to die in peace.

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
In case you're ever faced with the need...Bring seasoned (crab or shrimp spice) water to a rolling boil, dumped your live crawfish in, bring it back to a rolling boil. Cover pot, then turn off heat. Let them soak for about 30 minutes. The longer you soak them the spicier they will be. Don't crowd them in the pot...they need to die in peace.
I have a big pot and a burner for my lobster in May. Yum. Same though, boil, put in, and boil for 8 minutes, I think. Haha
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Got a pretty sparsely populated part of Florida to drive through today. The coastline looks like it may be more vegitated, mangroves than nice sandy beaches till we get to Clearwater where we’ll stay the night Cap. Wonder what seafood we’ll find there tonight….🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Buggyman and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Got a pretty sparsely populated part of Florida to drive through today. The coastline looks like it may be more vegitad, mangroves than nice sandy beaches till we get to Clearwater where we’ll stay the night Cap. Wonder what seafood we’ll find there tonight….🤔
We went to St Peterborough for our honeymoon. 33 years ago. Haha
Beautiful along there.
Caper

advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got a pretty sparsely populated part of Florida to drive through today. The coastline looks like it may be more vegitated, mangroves than nice sandy beaches till we get to Clearwater where we’ll stay the night Cap. Wonder what seafood we’ll find there tonight….🤔
We had a really nice cabin on the nice beach just North of New Port Richie but that was in the 50's and 60's...maybe less than 20 cabins per mile back then...I don't want to know what it's like now. Biggest problem we had was coons getting in the trash. I slept on that beach many nights when I was a kid.

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a big pot and a burner for my lobster in May. Yum. Same though, boil, put in, and boil for 8 minutes, I think. Haha
Caper
That sounds right for lobster...nothing worse than over cooked lobster! My biggest challenge with lobster has been not overcooking claws and still get the tail done properly. You folks up there probably have that figured out just right. Can't remember a bad lobster in NB, NS or Maine for that matter. Still thinking of a motorcycle trip to visit the Nuffies...gotta be on Trans CA highway but miss the big cities. Been to Ottawa but with a large group of cops...not really a fun place as I recall...but then I think we had fun.

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I can send you some water @Caper Ha ha.
View attachment 312928
That would be great because it’s friggen cold here this morning. Around 2 feels like -15. F . Haha
I got a fire going in the garage. It was a cold night. We had the window in the bedroom open until around 4:00 when I shut it. But it was still cool in the bedroom. I love that goose down comforter.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We had a really nice cabin on the nice beach just North of New Port Richie but that was in the 50's and 60's...maybe less than 20 cabins per mile back then...I don't want to know what it's like now. Biggest problem we had was coons getting in the trash. I slept on that beach many nights when I was a kid.
Nice life for a kid.
Or an adult
Haha
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!