Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The one in the background looks like a supply ship. They are huge. Stay away from the JP5 tank. The smell goes right into your skin.
šŸ˜Š
Caper
Yep, some weird ships hereā€¦.šŸ¤”

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
How bout San Franciscoā€¦.šŸ‘
My cousin, an RCMP, was asked to go out to the newest Aircraft Carrier, he. Was only allowed to wear his red Surge and no gun. And the three rcmp officers were followed by two guys with M16ā€™s. Haha. Three RCMP officers, with no guns, are going to take down an Aircraft carrier with about 5,000 people on board. Haha
I went out in my boat and they had cut off boats so you couldnā€™t get anywhere near it. Same as the necular subs. Someone always on deck with M16ā€™s. And that was right after the one that got blown up in the Middle East. They didnā€™t look like they were playing around. šŸ˜Š
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My cousin, an RCMP, was asked to go out to the newest Aircraft Carrier, he. Was only allowed to wear his red Surge and no gun. And the three rcmp officers were followed by two guys with M16ā€™s. Haha. Three RCMP officers, with no guns, are going to take down an Aircraft carrier with about 5,000 people on board. Haha
I went out in my boat and they had cut off boats so you couldnā€™t get anywhere near it. Same as the necular subs. Someone always on deck with M16ā€™s. And that was right after the one that got blown up in the Middle East. They didnā€™t look like they were playing around. šŸ˜Š
Caper
Thatā€™s very cool, but I was referring to SFā€™s victory over Dallas. Watching KC and PIT nowā€¦.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not all, but some of the new ones. Not quite like the planes, but getting there.
Caper
Yeah, not all of course, but the one in my photo is and I figured it was apparentā€¦.šŸ¤”

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If you look closely, you can probably see where the missles pop out of the hill. Everything is inside for stealth. All angles to bounce the radar. Torpedoes usually come out from the side and are launched. Iā€™ve seen a lot of the Canadian navy stuff, but when you guys come up, someone follows you around with M16ā€™s. Like three of us will take down a friggett . Well probably. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Caper The big issue is the voting irregularities and a big percentage of the populace doesn't have confidence in the elections, so how do you reunite the populace? By making the populace feel like the elections are fare. And it would be so easy, issue voter ID's that have numbers associated with them, so all ballots could be verified for legit voters. I have one from ten years ago, every time I go vote I show it to them and they say they don't need that any more and I reply, I want you to look at it, they do. The big issue is mail in ballots, no verification. OK I quit sorry!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think Jamestown is in Mississippi
Caper
Thereā€™s one in Virginia and Florida too, at leastā€¦
KC is smokinā€¦.šŸ˜Ž

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Benā€™s last game
Haha
Caper
Thereā€™s a train track between us and the shipyard, going to sleep to clicking clack all night longā€¦.šŸ˜Ž

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thereā€™s a train track between us and the shipyard, going to sleep to clicking clack all night longā€¦.šŸ˜Ž
Just be glad your not by a road intersection, then you would hear click clacking and the ding ding and the flashing lights of the rail crossing a road, been there done that in a train form Sacramento to Tulsa when I was a kid.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thereā€™s a main line coming out of the container piers and Halifax about a block away from me. We donā€™t even notice it anymore. Only when kids cross the tracks in front of it and it blows the horn.
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!