Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anybody notice this wave of winter weather was named Winter Storm Izzy?
Did you know that you homeowners insurance doesn't cover named storms?

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We
Anybody notice this wave of winter weather was named Winter Storm Izzy?
Did you know that you homeowners insurance doesn't cover named storms?
only named one, that was over 15 years ago. White Juan. And that was just what everyone called it. Over 3’ of snow. Closed everything down for a day or so. Usually only hurricanes named.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh , stuck with the needle. Haha. Yes. He froze it first, said it was going to sting, didn’t feel anything. Then the Duralane, only felt the very end but wasn’t bad at all.
Caper
How long before you’ll know if you’re going to get relief from it? Any word on the hot tub?

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Son of a Critch was on again tonight. Did anybody have nuns for teachers. Haha. They got it pretty down.
😂😂
Caper
No Nun teachers, but I had a really cool first grade teacher, we were out for afternoon recess late Spring, the bell rung for us to go back in, made up my mind real quick it was too nice of a afternoon to go in and cipher the rest of the afternoon, so I walked home and was playing in the back yard when my Grandmother came out and told me my teacher called and thought I had skipped afternoon classes, Grandmother was so cool about it, she said it's really a nice afternoon, so we played all afternoon in the back yard, but she told me skipping school wasn't cool and don't do it again! It was several years latter before I skipped again!

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
No Nun teachers, but I had a really cool first grade teacher, we were out for afternoon recess late Spring, the bell rung for us to go back in, made up my mind real quick it was too nice of a afternoon to go in and cipher the rest of the afternoon, so I walked home and was playing in the back yard when my Grandmother came out and told me my teacher called and thought I had skipped afternoon classes, Grandmother was so cool about it, she said it's really a nice afternoon, so we played all afternoon in the back yard, but she told me skipping school wasn't cool and don't do it again! It was several years latter before I skipped again!
Strap for anything back then. I remember I had a strap from my teacher, and the principal, in grade 1, for looking at answers in my desk. When I got older I wanted to nail her right in the head. My mother was scared to death I was going to hit her. If it was my kid she hit, it would be her last time.
My daughters told me a couple years ago that all the kids in their school were afraid of me. Haha.
Something worked. Might have been the Grizzly Adams beard and long hair. Haha. It was great working outside in the winter.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It’s 5 degrees here this morning. Everything is frozen back up. Staying cold all day. Going to be all sunshine, but not much heat in it today. Supposed to take it easy today anyway.
Knee is a little sore this morning. Not bad though.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s 5 degrees here this morning. Everything is frozen back up. Staying cold all day. Going to be all sunshine, but not much heat in it today. Supposed to take it easy today anyway.
Knee is a little sore this morning. Not bad though.
Caper
Get you a fire going in the shop and just tinker around out there….👍

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
23* here in Hot Springs this morning, high will be 60*….
severe thunderstorms likely….

Headed over to the ranch to check on the cattle, I’ve got one with injured, possibly broken leg. Going to be bringing the stock trailer back with me to replace the floor in it and get new tires installed as I’ll be carrying cattle to the sale barn soon….

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Definitely will. The dog won’t be happy when he doesn’t go for his walk. Mama is working today.
Easy day
Caper
Tell the old boy to take his walk by himself today. Thought mama was working on Friday’s….🤔

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
23* here in Hot Springs this morning, high will be 60*….
severe thunderstorms likely….

Headed over to the ranch to check on the cattle, I’ve got one with injured, possibly broken leg. Going to be bringing the stock trailer back with me to replace the floor in it and get new tires installed as I’ll be carrying cattle to the sale barn soon….
I thought they were all pets. 😘
Caper

advertisement