Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
39* high, 90% chance of afternoon snow. No complaints here, the greenery this spring from all this snow, ski tourism and the trout streams will be flowing this summer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
39* high, 90% chance of afternoon snow. No complaints here, the greenery this spring from all this snow, ski tourism and the trout streams will be flowing this summer.
Ya our snow pack is down. Kind of a bummer because I know what all that effects come summer. Keep hoping for a really good snow yet however I’m done with the snow/melt, snow/melt. Snow or don’t dammit. A couple inches isn’t snow! Lol rant over. Can’t wait for Spring:)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ya our snow pack is down. Kind of a bummer because I know what all that effects come summer. Keep hoping for a really good snow yet however I’m done with the snow/melt, snow/melt. Snow or don’t dammit. A couple inches isn’t snow! Lol rant over. Can’t wait for Spring:)
:D:D:D

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
For the first time in recorded history there was no snow pack in the north central New Mexico Rockies last year. :eek:

Hoping this turns things around. :cool:
Last year there was too much snow pack in the Canadian Rockies. My friend in Alberta lost a bit over land because the river was so high. So watch what you wish for. Haha. I saw there was an avalanche in New Mexico the other day. I didn’t hear if they found everyone. An awful way to go.
Caper

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
64 today and partly sunny, high tomorrow 41 and chance of snow :eek:
Nice. It would be great for a drive. Wow. Seams so far away. Haha. It’s 36 here today and that feels really nice. No jacket weather. Right now we are going to get rain from the storms coming north. Keep sucking that warmth out of the south on the way through. Haha. I would rather rain than snow. Haha
Caper

advertisement
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well we are in Mississippi but we don't see much snow. This was the last time.

IMG 0858

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well we are in Mississippi but we don't see much snow. This was the last time.

View attachment 104751
Haha sorry, I looked up Crystal Springs and all that came up was Florida . Very nice. That’s just not right to have snow around your pool in Mississippi. Up here yeah. Pools always freeze up. When I think of Mississippi I think of warm weather and alligators. Not snow. It must get hot in the summer. Up here it can go over 100. And that’s too hot. For me. Haha. Have a great day.
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It does get to 100 here in August with a bunch of humidity. We have enough alligators now that they have about a two week hunting season for them. They were originally put in place to contain the beaver population, now they are overrunning some places.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
An alligator caught about 1/2 mile from the house. Neighbors son was riding the golf cart through the woods and happened up on it. The neighbor is good friends with the game warden and with it being out of season the warden emphasized not killing it because of all the red tape. They loaded it up in a pickup, which it filled up the bed, and relocated it.

IMG 0476

Reactions: Caper
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
An alligator caught about 1/2 mile from the house. Neighbors son was riding the golf cart through the woods and happened up on it. The neighbor is good friends with the game warden and with it being out of season the warden emphasized not killing it because of all the red tape. They loaded it up in a pickup, which it filled up the bed, and relocated it.

View attachment 104757
That’s pretty cool! I know those things are dangerous and inconvenient but I’d like to see one in the wild. As long as it’s not chewing on me lol.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They move really fast for short distances but tire quickly, they aren't too aggressive as long as they have plenty to eat. They love beavers and dogs.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It does get to 100 here in August with a bunch of humidity. We have enough alligators now that they have about a two week hunting season for them. They were originally put in place to contain the beaver population, now they are overrunning some places.
Very cool. We get high humit

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!