Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yup, same here. My lawn is showing some green but it’s looking pretty mucky too. Most of the ice is gone in the driveway. It’s pouring. The wife just put my old Holly Hanson rubber rain coat on to take the dog for his walk. Screw that. He’s not walking today. Haha
I just called my neighbor, their trunk of their car was open. It was probably frozen and she pulled the remote to open it, and it didn’t open until the ice melted. Then it opened in the rain. She just dumped water out of a box they had in the trunk.
That should be fun to dry.
Caper
Just saw a report on the normally polite Canadians...PM appears to want a "police state" rather than following common sense on China bug. Mayor in Ottawa wants 1900 more police to control the truckers. Hopefully they are not asking Brandon for advice. Doesn't look like there is any violence, just people holding signs and honking horns...very polite it seems.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Just saw a report on the normally polite Canadians...PM appears to want a "police state" rather than following common sense on China bug. Mayor in Ottawa wants 1900 more police to control the truckers. Hopefully they are not asking Brandon for advice. Doesn't look like there is any violence, just people holding signs and honking horns...very polite it seems.
He wanted the trucks hauled away. Except the tow truck drivers won’t go anywhere near. Haha
Caper

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup, same here. My lawn is showing some green but it’s looking pretty mucky too. Most of the ice is gone in the driveway. It’s pouring. The wife just put my old Holly Hanson rubber rain coat on to take the dog for his walk. Screw that. He’s not walking today. Haha
I just called my neighbor, their trunk of their car was open. It was probably frozen and she pulled the remote to open it, and it didn’t open until the ice melted. Then it opened in the rain. She just dumped water out of a box they had in the trunk.
That should be fun to dry.
Caper
Oh man that would be a horrible discovery. Shop vac to the rescue.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Il
Oh man that would be a horrible discovery. Shop vac to the rescue.
have to go over tomorrow and take the carpet out of the truck and spare tire, and tell her to dry everything she can, and leave it open, on purpose, this time.
She probably tried to open it the other day in the ice and cold. And it was frozen. So the latch unlatched, but the ice over the truck kept it closed. Until it melted off.
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It’s 34 this morning. A bit of sun. And a few flurries. Warming up to 45 today. Hopefully. Going to be half decent all week.

Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Headed to 66 this afternoon.
34 for mid 40's and clear skies. This may be the first day without freezing temp at night.

Looks like AB is acting to remove some mandates which should move stuff over the border. It looks like this BS may be over in March if we can convince Brandon to join the crowd. Now, if we can fix the Southern border and deal with the Russians and Chinese.

• Love
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
34 for mid 40's and clear skies. This may be the first day without freezing temp at night.

Looks like AB is acting to remove some mandates which should move stuff over the border. It looks like this BS may be over in March if we can convince Brandon to join the crowd. Now, if we can fix the Southern border and deal with the Russians and Chinese.
I see the truckers and back in Alberta. Haha. I thought it was all about mandates. Alberta just got rid of them all. I read yesterday they want a new government. Haha. Wasn’t that tried in Washington. Justin will never step down. He’s making too many money. He wanted the trucks to be hauled away in Ottawa, but no tow company will touch them.
Haha
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I see the truckers and back in Alberta. Haha. I thought it was all about mandates. Alberta just got rid of them all. I read yesterday they want a new government. Haha. Wasn’t that tried in Washington. Justin will never step down. He’s making too many money. He wanted the trucks to be hauled away in Ottawa, but no tow company will touch them.
Haha
Caper
yes Sir...didn't work here but, BUT there is significant "buyer's remorse" so all we can hope is the current occupants of the people's house will see the errors of their ways and fix some of this before it's too late. I hope some of this threat will go away after the November election.

HOORAY for AB!!!

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
yes Sir...didn't work here but, BUT there is significant "buyer's remorse" so all we can hope is the current occupants of the people's house will see the errors of their ways and fix some of this before it's too late. I hope some of this threat will go away after the November election.

HOORAY for AB!!!
Out PC leader got booted the other day. So hopefully this time they elect the best guy for the job, Peter MacKay , he should have been in last time, it took two to beat him, and we see how that turned out.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Same here but 47 and blue sky and another golden sunset in the West again.
Going to be nice here again today. Should be close to 50. Full sunshine. Just below freezing now. Had a dusting of snow last night. Probably won’t last long.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Going to be nice here again today. Should be close to 50. Full sunshine. Just below freezing now. Had a dusting of snow last night. Probably won’t last long.
Caper
Second day in a row above freezing for 24 hours...37 now and may make 55 forecasted. Spokane had 59 yesterday. I can't help but wonder if we're in for a big snow dump in March. If the ice goes away during this warmup I can deal with snow but I will whine and b**** anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
advertisement