Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Second day in a row above freezing for 24 hours...37 now and may make 55 forecasted. Spokane had 59 yesterday. I can't help but wonder if we're in for a big snow dump in March. If the ice goes away during this warmup I can deal with snow but I will whine and b**** anyway.
Me too. I’m hoping this is it for the cold and snow. Haha. It might make 50 today. Its 34 now, so a little way to go. 😊
But we both know better. Haha
When we get by the first week in May, we should be good for no more snow.
I changed the oil and did oil in the snowblower. New belt, so hopefully I won’t have to use it again this year and she’ll be ready for next. 😊
Caper

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thought I would share this with everybody. But don't get use to it. Going other way Saturday.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Me too. I’m hoping this is it for the cold and snow. Haha. It might make 50 today. Its 34 now, so a little way to go. 😊
But we both know better. Haha
When we get by the first week in May, we should be good for no more snow.
I changed the oil and did oil in the snowblower. New belt, so hopefully I won’t have to use it again this year and she’ll be ready for next. 😊
Caper
I had mussels and noodles with garlic sauce last night. But, they weren't PEI quality.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had mussels and noodles with garlic sauce last night. But, they weren't PEI quality.
Beautiful blue skies here too! 29 at the moment for 40 something later. For some reason we have been getting yellow/golden sunsets lately. Our beautiful sunset season usually is sparked by smoke from fires West of here. Maybe it's Chinese pollution blowing in off the ocean.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Beautiful blue skies here too! 29 at the moment for 40 something later. For some reason we have been getting yellow/golden sunsets lately. Our beautiful sunset season usually is sparked by smoke from fires West of here. Maybe it's Chinese pollution blowing in off the ocean.
Probably. Haha
It’s right at 50 here. And sunshine. It’s beautiful out. And the ice and snow are melting.
Wahooo
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Most pollution, but I bet they don’t pay a carbon tax. Just the idiots like us.
Caper

advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I really wish it would stay like this all the rest of February. Probably not going to happen. Getting colder after today.
Caper
Wishful thinking I'm afraid. For some reason Feb is pretty nice most years and then we get blasted in March. It's like the weather gods think it's a great trick to play on the mortals.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Buggyman and Caper
advertisement