Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well I have enough confidence in forecast now. Looks like snow for most of state except maybe extreme SE Arkansas. NW Arkansas may get a few inches out of this round. Rest of us maybe 1 inch or little more. One thing for sure it is going be cool at daybreak Saturday morning. But, right back to upper 50's Sunday.

Ohhhhh, @Caper in coming.

View attachment 323744
View attachment 323745
Got my CCC class Saturday, may be fun out shooting on the range.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got my CCC class Saturday, may be fun out shooting on the range.
I taught weapons for the government (ours), NRA, hunter's safety and Utah CC classes for a lot of years. Best advice is stay in the back of the class whenever there are loaded weapons...and GOOD LUCK!!

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I taught weapons for the government (ours), NRA, hunter's safety and Utah CC classes for a lot of years. Best advice is stay in the back of the class whenever there are loaded weapons...and GOOD LUCK!!
I've had the license before I let it expire for 4 month's too long and have to take the class over, which I don't mind. Be good to bone up on the law section again. And I always hang back from the firing line. The instructor provides the gun and ammo, that way he's only got one gun to be concerned with. I'll be there early to help set up tables and chairs. Really looking forward to the class. And it won't cost me anything because I'm a member of the Fire Dept. where he teaches the class. He's a retired LEO.

• Love
Reactions: NTCPrezJB and Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've had the license before I let it expire for 4 month's too long and have to take the class over, which I don't mind. Be good to bone up on the law section again. And I always hang back from the firing line. The instructor provides the gun and ammo, that way he's only got one gun to be concerned with. I'll be there early to help set up tables and chairs. Really looking forward to the class. And it won't cost me anything because I'm a member of the Fire Dept. where he teaches the class. He's a retired LEO.
Refreshers are always good.

Just heard an interesting observation: Ukraine elected a comedian and got a leader, we elected a 40 year politician and we got a joke.

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Once you take the class up here, that’s it. Unless you let it expire.
Haha
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The class went smoothly, started at 8:30 at 10:30 ended. The instructors were great and didn't care to hear themselves talk, the class was made up out of five and experienced tool owners, it moved very quickly.

• Love
Reactions: NTCPrezJB and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The class went smoothly, started at 8:30 at 10:30 ended. The instructors were great and didn't care to hear themselves talk, the class was made up out of five and experienced tool owners, it moved very quickly.
Just watching Hacksaw Ridge
The people that want war should watch. It might change their minds.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Results from last nights snow.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
advertisement