L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I visit about four forums a day. Sometime none. Lol
Not to change the subject but we just had a HEAVY sleet shower...my previously brown yard is white again. Dogs ran outside to see what was making all the noise and ran back inside quick step. Seems related to a thunder storm but now the sky is blue and it's rainin lightly. Something had to lift that rain up high enough to freeze...stealth thunder storm perhaps.

Reactions: SWB and Smitty335
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thunderstorms tonight.

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Don’t let anybody let you think we don’t have guns.
😂😂
Caper
It's not the ones you folks have it's when you try to take one into the country from one of those low key peace loving countries like the US. The border gent asked me if I had a gun and I said no. He ask...how about ammo or magazines? I replied...I don't think so...which led to the ...please pull over to that area sir and took 20 minutes of explaining that I am a retired federal agent and I frequently carry a gun and there may be some ammo or magazines in the car but there are NO guns. He asked his supervisor to help and they asked if they could search the car which I said fine...there are NO GUNS. They chose not to do a search and finally let us go thru. I'm now concerned that I may look like a convoy organizer or contributor.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It's not the ones you folks have it's when you try to take one into the country from one of those low key peace loving countries like the US. The border gent asked me if I had a gun and I said no. He ask...how about ammo or magazines? I replied...I don't think so...which led to the ...please pull over to that area sir and took 20 minutes of explaining that I am a retired federal agent and I frequently carry a gun and there may be some ammo or magazines in the car but there are NO guns. He asked his supervisor to help and they asked if they could search the car which I said fine...there are NO GUNS. They chose not to do a search and finally let us go thru. I'm now concerned that I may look like a convoy organizer or contributor.
They definitely have no sense of humour. Haha.
Your guys are worse than ours. But both are on power trips.
Were you driving a tractor trailer with a big American flag on the front. 😂😂
I have a couple stories like that.
But that was funny.
Have a great day brother.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At about the 3 hour delay mark in the penalty box (secondary inspection) at the Winnipeg airport providing contracts, customer contact info, my company contact info, hotel info and whatever other BS they’d requested up to the point I was asked for copies of bank statements. I looked at the agent and told him to go f*** himself. The Canadian company I was there to see was already footing the bill for this waste of his time and I’d be perfectly happy to waste the entire day or just have you deny my entry so I can go the f*** back home and still bill the company for the entire week plus the travel expense plus a pain in the ass fee for dealing with you. (I had been waited on by this particular customs agent 3 of the prior 4 weeks and he was getting progressively more obnoxious each time.) He looked at me dumbfounded, stamped my passport without saying another word. For the remainder of that project I had at least another dozen interactions with this same agent in secondary and he would just immediately stamp the passport and point me to the door with a dejected look on his face.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
At about the 3 hour delay mark in the penalty box (secondary inspection) at the Winnipeg airport providing contracts, customer contact info, my company contact info, hotel info and whatever other BS they’d requested up to the point I was asked for copies of bank statements. I looked at the agent and told him to go f*** himself. The Canadian company I was there to see was already footing the bill for this waste of his time and I’d be perfectly happy to waste the entire day or just have you deny my entry so I can go the f*** back home and still bill the company for the entire week plus the travel expense plus a pain in the ass fee for dealing with you. (I had been waited on by this particular customs agent 3 of the prior 4 weeks and he was getting progressively more obnoxious each time.) He looked at me dumbfounded, stamped my passport without saying another word. For the remainder of that project I had at least another dozen interactions with this same agent in secondary and he would just immediately stamp the passport and point me to the door with a dejected look on his face.
They need to feel important. Were you in Winterpeg in the summer or winter. Cold in winter, trillions of black flies in spring and summer. Haha
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
They definitely have no sense of humour. Haha.
Your guys are worse than ours. But both are on power trips.
Were you driving a tractor trailer with a big American flag on the front. 😂😂
I have a couple stories like that.
But that was funny.
Have a great day brother.
Caper
No...little bitty Honda CRV, no flag and last stamp in my passport was the same place a couple months prior and this was 3 years ago...haven't been back there since. I have been back to a different entry in SK on the Harley and got the usual "Have nice day sir" which led to a long trip across AB following pig trucks and into Fernie for a nice stay in BC. I may do a trip this summer back to Fernie and adjacent area on a bike...nice people and nice area. I only went to SK since that was my last Canadian province to visit.

What is the Canadian law regarding carrying swords? I have a couple Iranian sabers that would make a nice display on the handle bars. If I carried an Iranian flag I would probably just be waved in.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They need to feel important. Were you in Winterpeg in the summer or winter. Cold in winter, trillions of black flies in spring and summer. Haha
Caper
Lol…both. But yeah that is where I learned -40 is where the C and F scales meet.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
72* Yesterday and a fire in the kitchen wood stove today, 72* forecasted for Saturday & Sunday????????????????

• Love
Reactions: Caper and SWB
advertisement