Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Cloudy here today. About 60 degrees. Rain showers for the next few days.
Caper
Raining like a cow tinkling on a flat rock...light freezing rain and wind. Yesterday 70+, took a 60 mile ride on my NC 750..no rain and some wind burn. Love the automatic trans and coupled ABS brakes. If Honda can do that they should be able to put a diff in the 700 rear....from the factory...negligent bastards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: SWB and Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Raining like a cow tinkling on a flat rock...light freezing rain and wind. Yesterday 70+, took a 60 mile ride on my NC 750..no rain and some wind burn. Love the automatic trans and coupled ABS brakes. If Honda can do that they should be able to put a diff in the 700 rear....from the factory...negligent bastards.
Whine whine whine!!!!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Whine whine whine!!!!
You guys clearly don't understand how hard I worked to get my brown ground to look green and support a reasonable crop of dandy lions to have it torn up every time I drive the 700 across the grass and make a little turn. It's like an army of little bitty gophers are following behind me kicking up little bits of grass and soil and the same thing happens on the gravel driveway. My tractor do that too if I'm stupid enough to keep the rear diff locked but that's not the tractor's fault. Not looking for sympathy....just normal differential on the Honda 700 rear.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sunshine all day. Same tomorrow.

Think we are fixing to get into those long days of summer.
Pouring rain all day here. Was out running around and saw a Mercedes Overlander. Must have come into the container pier. Just starting because they were heading out the highway. Not too worried about the price of fuel.
Probably millions.
Caper
CA392545 D346 4E09 B064 F0A1CEE812D5

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Pouring rain all day here. Was out running around and saw a Mercedes Overlander. Must have come into the container pier. Just starting because they were heading out the highway. Not too worried about the price of fuel.
Probably millions.
Caper View attachment 336432
Bet it has diffs on both axels.

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Bet it has diffs on both axels.
I talked to a guy with one a few years ago from Germany. It was really incredible. Plane Jane from outside, but like a mansion inside.
I think everything locks, front and both back. I would imagine if it got stuck, it would be a job to get it out.
Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Getting hot today
Around 80 today.
Do you guys get June bugs down there. They are starting to come out here. Definitely
Caper

Reactions: SWB
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Little warmer here today. Suppose be around 90 today. Warm till mid week then another cool front. Want last look then we will warm back up again.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Little warmer here today. Suppose be around 90 today. Warm till mid week then another cool front. Want last look then we will warm back up again.
We have stink bugs that start with the ground thaw.

We had over an inch of rain last night and disrupted our cray fish smoking effort. Grill and smoker are 12' back under the patio roof and we got wind blown rain everywhere. 47 looking for 50's.

WHERE is Spring??? I think we're getting Summer without Spring. I'm dropping my 6 day motorcycle trip to two 2 day trips due to weather...still snow falling at 8K feet.

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We have stink bugs that start with the ground thaw.

We had over an inch of rain last night and disrupted our cray fish smoking effort. Grill and smoker are 12' back under the patio roof and we got wind blown rain everywhere. 47 looking for 50's.

WHERE is Spring??? I think we're getting Summer without Spring. I'm dropping my 6 day motorcycle trip to two 2 day trips due to weather...still snow falling at 8K feet.
We are definitely getting into summer weather.
80’s today, for a couple days then back to 60’s.
My buddy from Alberta is fishing today and the next few in Montana. Beautiful trout.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We are definitely getting into summer weather.
80’s today, for a couple days then back to 60’s.
My buddy from Alberta is fishing today and the next few in Montana. Beautiful trout.
Caper
Yeah...may chase Koots and lake trout if it warms a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Our's run 3-15 lb but they are bigger...I just never hook em. #! son hooked one that broke is 15 lb line a few years ago.

Headed to Lolo Pass tomorrow to look for crystals and rubies....maybe I'll be lucky at that.
Good luck. Hopefully you find a giant one.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!