Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well it's supposed to rain starting tonight and most of the day tomorrow, I'll be surprised if we don't get a storm tonight, we had the first hot breeze this afternoon the aroma of fresh cut hay was every where, humidity is holding a 75%. We'll see?

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well it's supposed to rain starting tonight and most of the day tomorrow, I'll be surprised if we don't get a storm tonight, we had the first hot breeze this afternoon the aroma of fresh cut hay was every where, humidity is holding a 75%. We'll see?
Cut hay and rain always suck. A lot more work.
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and SWB
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Another cool front to cool down rest of week. If we can keep them coming every couple weeks for rest of year would be nice.

• Love
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes, it is great!!

• Love
advertisement
Sted1201

Sted1201

Jan 4, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 102377 View attachment 102378
Trigger, any snow in Michigan. The highlands in Cape Breton have lots.
That’s insane, we never see accumulated snow in SC. If it does stick, it usually no more than 2” and gone within 24hours. I’m sure you would laugh at my state, as I do, when it snows. People here lose their minds, schools and Business will shut down, grocery stores go crazy, and wrecks are everywhere. Global warming has now rendered my state as ”subtropical“ so we only get a snowstorm about every 20 yrs.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Next County East of Fayetteville Madison CO started out at 47* this morning.
Isn’t that like winter for you guys. 😊
It started out at 60 here, and went to 72. Another perfect day.
it could stay like this all summer, I wouldn’t mind.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s insane, we never see accumulated snow in SC. If it does stick, it usually no more than 2” and gone within 24hours. I’m sure you would laugh at my state, as I do, when it snows. People here lose their minds, schools and Business will shut down, grocery stores go crazy, and wrecks are everywhere. Global warming has now rendered my state as ”subtropical“ so we only get a snowstorm about every 20 yrs.
We went up on River Denys mountain, my buddy in Alberta laughs at that, no snow this year middle of May. They seemed to get a lot of rain after snow this year. But my brother said the Highlands still got over 7’. Great for snowmobilers. Not so much for SXS’s. 😊
Last time up there about this time of year, a cow moose with twins were standing in the trail. We just let her stand there until she was ready to move on. Twins were very young.
Very cool
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!