advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I love blueberries and especially those small Canadian ones that are so sweet. but all we have is Huckleberries and I'm getting shorter and the bushes taller and the damn birds are beating me too the low ones. We got a gallon ziplock bag full and that's about it on our property.

94 today and 68F now and dropping fast. Window open and cool dry air forcing it's way into the bedroom. Won't be long I'll be complaining about cold weather.

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I love blueberries and especially those small Canadian ones that are so sweet. but all we have is Huckleberries and I'm getting shorter and the bushes taller and the damn birds are beating me too the low ones. We got a gallon ziplock bag full and that's about it on our property.

94 today and 68F now and dropping fast. Window open and cool dry air forcing it's way into the bedroom. Won't be long I'll be complaining about cold weather.
There’s probably a couple thousand acres up on McCloud settlement of wild low bush blueberries. Once they harvest, you can pick all you want along the road, and anywhere else they can’t get the pickers. We saw bear crap up there on the road. They will love them too.
saw a bear cub crossed the road in front of the bike coming home in the bike last evening. About 50 yards. You know mama was there too.
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
There’s probably a couple thousand acres up on McCloud settlement of wild low bush blueberries. Once they harvest, you can pick all you want along the road, and anywhere else they can’t get the pickers. We saw bear crap up there on the road. They will love them too.
saw a bear cub crossed the road in front of the bike coming home in the bike last evening. About 50 yards. You know mama was there too.
Caper
We had a cougar kill a doe last week about 3/4 mile away from the house. Shotgun with buck shot in all the vehicles. People are missing goats and dogs lately so we need to reduce the cat population soon. I keep a cat and wolf permit in my wallet year around.

Your sun sets are beautiful and I was going to see if I could get a picture tonight and...sure enough...clouds everywhere but I think the sun set anyway...cause it's gettng dark.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Caper
First time to Canada, we went Blue Berry picking one day, started walking through this field of calf high brush and asked were are the Blue Berry bushes, my to be FIL said you are walking through them. HA! Great berries! Learned a great deal about the North Country that month! A trip of a life time! Has always been a goal of mine to go North, from Ice Out to Ice in. I've heard the Lake Trout fishing is fantastic during Ice Out, with spoons. Throw your spoon out on to the ice and reel like hell!

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and lowrider
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We had a cougar kill a doe last week about 3/4 mile away from the house. Shotgun with buck shot in all the vehicles. People are missing goats and dogs lately so we need to reduce the cat population soon. I keep a cat and wolf permit in my wallet year around.

Your sun sets are beautiful and I was going to see if I could get a picture tonight and...sure enough...clouds everywhere but I think the sun set anyway...cause it's gettng dark.
This is from last night. Turned out nice.
Caper

2D166788 3979 418C A6BD 3C80F00BCA69 A2846505 B51B 438D BB25 34D4DCD6D88C

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hear my Harley calling...sad sound from a neglected bike. I have lunch date with CP for Far Eastern food ( we don't eat food called Chinese any more) so the old girl (the Harley) will get riden.
I love Chinese and also Thai food…the ‘murica kind and the more traditional (at least that I’ve had). Enjoy sir. I’ll be eating my lunch fatsquatch jealous now.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
advertisement