Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
38* This morning at 4:00, I don't usually get around this early, but the wife is out for the week end and you know what they say, when the cat is away, the mice will play! HA! Trimmed a bunch of trees yesterday, that she will never notice after I get the pruning paint on the way to the cabin to install new kitchen faucet, hope to be back home early enough to wreak more havoc at our home before she get's home Sunday. Enjoy your weekend!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
38* This morning at 4:00, I don't usually get around this early, but the wife is out for the week end and you know what they say, when the cat is away, the mice will play! HA! Trimmed a bunch of trees yesterday, that she will never notice after I get the pruning paint on the way to the cabin to install new kitchen faucet, hope to be back home early enough to wreak more havoc at our home before she get's home Sunday. Enjoy your weekend!
Did you bring one of your guys to put that on for you.
😂
Caper

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!