Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Freezing rain here tomorrow
Yeah
Caper
This may be the 3rd month of freezing rain/snow...but I feel bad for you...but...you do have seafood to comfort you!! I just have dead cow and chicken....and some leftover trout in the freezer...Mexican street corn chowder fresh off the stove...and maybe chili for dinner.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
This may be the 3rd month of freezing rain/snow...but I feel bad for you...but...you do have seafood to comfort you!! I just have dead cow and chicken....and some leftover trout in the freezer...Mexican street corn chowder fresh off the stove...and maybe chili for dinner.
I have some nice Digby scallops in the freezer. I think it should be a good day tomorrow to cook them up.
😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Just went into a restaurant @ 6PM for some vittles and it was clear and zero precip out.

Came out to a truck and roads covered in sleet. Crazy!

advertisement
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Caper @Smitty335 @Wallace Warming trend on way. Friday has become cool front Friday here lately. Rain Wednesday cool front coming in Thursday into Friday.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
@Caper @Smitty335 @Wallace Warming trend on way. Friday has become cool front Friday here lately. Rain Wednesday cool front coming in Thursday into Friday.

View attachment 374723
We had freezing rain yesterday and last night and turned to snow and got about 5”. Darn
Monday is supposed to be 50 degrees and a couple inches of rain.
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335 and SWB
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We had freezing rain yesterday and last night and turned to snow and got about 5”. Darn
Monday is supposed to be 50 degrees and a couple inches of rain

View attachment 374723
Looks like sweat to me!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Rain here today. Almost 50 degrees. Hope it gets rid of all the snow that’s around
Caper
38...still melting but slowly.

I was outside at 0610 and it was light enough to shoot...sun is coming back North as predicted...probably until June 20th or there abouts. Whoever thought up this schedule was right on....but...I'd prefer longer Summer and shorter Winter...Nevada, Arizona has them. My trip to AZ may include some time in the southern and Eastern side of NV. The interest rate increases are making the market prices drop.

What are you folks paying for gasoline? We're at $3.20 about...were at $2.99 for a bit.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
38...still melting but slowly.

I was outside at 0610 and it was light enough to shoot...sun is coming back North as predicted...probably until June 20th or there abouts. Whoever thought up this schedule was right on....but...I'd prefer longer Summer and shorter Winter...Nevada, Arizona has them. My trip to AZ may include some time in the southern and Eastern side of NV. The interest rate increases are making the market prices drop.

What are you folks paying for gasoline? We're at $3.20 about...were at $2.99 for a bit.
Ha, we’re still almost $6 a gallon
Damn Justin and his stupid carbon tax. He’s going to save the world all by himself. Except for the flights all over the world he takes almost every day. But in his mind that’s ok, it’s us he doesn’t want driving. Idiot.
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!