lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Same problem different country.

Nap time

Tomorrow we are going out to the cabin to wire the car port / pavilion for lights, Never ran EMT conduit and use conduit benders, shouldn't be much for a stepper like I.
I'd choose PVC myself. Every time I bend EMT the bend is ether too long or too short on the stick....hate it!!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
-40? Looks like a really wet heavy snow for-40. We had 10" of wet snow a few weeks back, I've still got limbs to trim that I couldn't get to with my pole saw. Then we had 2" of ice / sleet a couple weeks later, I've got the yard picked up and a pile of brush bigger than a pick up to burn from that mess.
We probably got 6 or 7 inches of snow. Nice and fluffy. It’s 3 F here this morning. A little cool. Finished snowblowing last night so don’t have anything today.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335 and SWB
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thought i would share this forecast. @lowrider @Caper @Wallace @Smitty335

Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thought i would share this forecast. @lowrider @Caper @Wallace @Smitty335

View attachment 375811
That scares me...the Climate Prediction Center is forecasting the weather. That's not their job...this ain't "climate"...it's weather.If I was in Miami I'd be wearing shorts...not a chance here...it's 11F outside proving that it's cold outside here proving the weather prediction is correct.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That scares me...the Climate Prediction Center is forecasting the weather. That's not their job...this ain't "climate"...it's weather.If I was in Miami I'd be wearing shorts...not a chance here...it's 11F outside proving that it's cold outside here proving the weather prediction is correct.
It’s about the same temperature here.
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335 and SWB
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
It’s about the same temperature here.
Caper
Since I last looked it a zoomed up to 25F. It is supposed to be in the upper 30's tomorrow but that's not what the above forecast would suggest. I'll take it.

It took me 45 minutes to dig my 7x16 Flat bed trailer out of the snow. I took a tape out where it was parked...41" of snow and it has been melting for awhile. NO I didn't use a shovel.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Since I last looked it a zoomed up to 25F. It is supposed to be in the upper 30's tomorrow but that's not what the above forecast would suggest. I'll take it.

It took me 45 minutes to dig my 7x16 Flat bed trailer out of the snow. I took a tape out where it was parked...41" of snow and it has been melting for awhile. NO I didn't use a shovel.
How’s your pto working on the tractor.
0 f earlier this morning. Now to 20
Still cool
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We had a pretty good fire work display last night, it woke me up for a couple seconds, son videoed the storm, it was around midnight

• Love
Reactions: Caper and SWB
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
How’s your pto working on the tractor.
0 f earlier this morning. Now to 20
Still cool
Caper
25 and snow...just what we needed...more snow...

It is my 3 pt that is jerking...still not fixed. I thought I could find a trailer to borrow to get it to the dealer 55 miles away. I went to the fellows house to pick it up and found the snow had fallen thru the wood...deck was so rotten the snow collapsed the wood...damn he said...didn't know it was that bad! Looks like I need to buy a trailer that will handle the tractor...just way to far to drive it.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
25 and snow...just what we needed...more snow...

It is my 3 pt that is jerking...still not fixed. I thought I could find a trailer to borrow to get it to the dealer 55 miles away. I went to the fellows house to pick it up and found the snow had fallen thru the wood...deck was so rotten the snow collapsed the wood...damn he said...didn't know it was that bad! Looks like I need to buy a trailer that will handle the tractor...just way to far to drive it.
My cousin bought a nice aluminum one in PEI for his
Probably half price for you with the dollar.
😊
Caper
71C5A24F C858 4CAA 9A59 D4DF94FFD589

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!